Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity powered water generator

Started by Brutus, September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi Brutus,

You are essentially lifting the amount of water that is required to fill a bucket. The bucket with water and the water pumped up into it, is the same water.
This idea is like expecting a bucket of water move up and down without involving external energy, and in addition expect that you need less energy to lift that amout of water than the gained potential energy on the top. It will not work. The force of gravity is the same on the way up as the way down.

Vidar

lancaIV

More or less twenty years before I reed about this " gravity powered water (wheel) generator"

https://www.google.com/patents/DE4304132A1?cl=en&hl=de
then I did the investment calculation, more/less : 2000 Euros/KW "engine" costs( no profit) by later mass production ,
( only the electric low rpm generator each KW 1000 Euros ).

Does it works ? I heared from his sister (he died several years before my talk with her)that 1 prototype has been constructed and explored in the western Germany for a mine exploration.

Question : a. believe/trust/testing ? b.price/cost per KW ?

For an artist his work is free from calculation,for the power industry the main point is : costs/costs/costs

Is a perpetuum revolving machine that worth ?
                           The ROSCH AKW is not cheaper,in the 10 KW range (without mobility advance)

Brutus

Vidar;  I address your concerns in reply # 7.  smOKy2 also said the same thing as you and suggested I build it to prove it.  This is what I would like to to but it takes funding which I lack.  This is why I have started a Go Fund Me campaign.  I still believe if you take the electricity generated by the initial starting weight to the generator you can supplement enough extra water flow to sustain the motion indefinitely and still have extra power to use for whatever.  I realize the losses from the system would eventually make the system come to a halt, but if you utilize the power generated to sustain it through an additional water pump, it should be perpetual and have extra power. 

Brutus

LancaIV;   The difference between the Rosch unit and mine is the way the weight is used to generate power.  Rosch uses air to lift containers in a water medium to turn its generator.  This is a very wasteful idea.  They need a completely separate machine using great amounts of power to generate air to run the conveyor.  Mine uses only an initial starting weight  and an additional supplemental power supply which is gained from the generator of the unit itself to add more water through the addition of a secondary pump to turn the water  bucket conveyor which should keep it moving. Using gravity to drive the conveyor is  much more efficient.  I only need to add an additional amount of water flow to the initial starting weight to over ride the inherent losses.   

Brutus

webby1:
Thanks for the impute.   It would be better to build a smaller version to test before building a larger one.   It seems the only way to convince everyone, or myself, of its ability to perform as I see it.   I just can't come to grips with the idea that if you have an initial starting weight which will operate all the functions of the unit to its peak performance, ( That is the balance of driving power in a perfect no loss scenario),  why using the already generated power from the systems generator can not be utilized to maintain itself.  That is what I need to test.  I need get the generator to put out more power than is needed to continue the operation, (water flow), of the unit.   So I am thinking a wheel with enough water weight to initially operate the assembly and generator and then add a secondary electric pump powered by the units generator to add necessary extra water weight to counter losses.   Sounds easier than a Rosch size unit.