Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity powered water generator

Started by Brutus, September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus

webby1;  I also have spent time looking at many water delivery systems.  I don't know if you have looked at my scan #10  (scroll to second picture) on reply #7.  It shows a Wirtz modified inclined coil Pump.  It uses two coils into one delivery pipe.  I thought might be a possibility for my build.  I was undecided as to which might be better the rope pump which looks very effective or as does the Wirzt Pump.  I have also looked at rewiring possibilities on the Fisher/Paykel washing machine motors to alleviate the cogging effects if I were to use one of those for a small generator. It would reduce or eliminate the drag you get.   Have you had any experience in these areas?  I have  looked at your last reply and will give it consideration.  You and smOKy2 have the same outlook on my idea.  Something to think about.

Low-Q

Well, here is the thing:
You say you will use a generator that can store energy to lift the water in addition to the already falling bucket of water.
If you use a generator, you must take into account that the kinetic energy in the falling bucket is not longer based on the gravitional acceleration of 9,81m/s/s. Because the generator will break the bucket down to less than this acceleration.

You can't both have 9,81m/s/s acceleration of the bucket AND produce energy from the generator at the same time. If you, in worst case scenario, short circuit the generator, it will be very hard to turn the shaft. This is because the magnetic field from the rotating magnets will produce an opposite and equal magnetic force in the windings of the stator. This opposite force will always be there from the tiniest load to heavy load. A tiny load isn't useful, A heavy load isn't useful, a suitable load isn't useful. The sum will not be greater than the generated power and the kinetic energy of the falling bucket.

The break effect will slow down the falling bucket, and can therefor not longer be able to deliver enough energy to lift the same amount of water up. You take energy from the falling bucket, and convert it to electricity. You cannot produce electric energy for free.

Many people fall into this misconception about generating energy from falling objects. You are about to do the same.

That does not mean you can't try. Learning by doing is the best way of learning. Build a small version. If it turns out to be over unity, it does not matter the size of the project. Forget about foundings. You can do this experiment with kitchen equipment and a small electric toy motor.

Have you ever considered that, if over unity existed, there must be some place in the universe this is happening by chance? Maybe everywhere? Have you any thought about how this will end up after 14 billion years of evolution? The entire universe with the present known extent might be a trementous black hole due to the exponentially increased energy and mass from its birth till now.

Good luck.

Br. Vidar

Quote from: Brutus on July 04, 2017, 01:40:04 PM
Vidar;  I address your concerns in reply # 7.  smOKy2 also said the same thing as you and suggested I build it to prove it.  This is what I would like to to but it takes funding which I lack.  This is why I have started a Go Fund Me campaign.  I still believe if you take the electricity generated by the initial starting weight to the generator you can supplement enough extra water flow to sustain the motion indefinitely and still have extra power to use for whatever.  I realize the losses from the system would eventually make the system come to a halt, but if you utilize the power generated to sustain it through an additional water pump, it should be perpetual and have extra power.

lancaIV

Yesterday I reed about the potential energy from 1000 Lt./1 cbm of water
falling from 100 meters height : 0,27 KWh 

How much is to spent energetically( inclusive mechanical-technical losts)to bring this quantity to this high level ?

Brutus

Low-Q:   

I Did not say I was going to store the energy (as in Batteries)  but I could.  I would use the power directly for an extra (supplemental) water supply.  Force is what is driving the assembly (gravitational, or what ever you want to call it).  I keep saying I am starting with a set weight (in the water bucket conveyor system) already supplied within the unit at start up which will completely drive the assembly and the generator to its full output ability.  That means it is rolling along at the speed designed to run everything including the generator at the speed necessary to get the desired output power from the generator.   Now the only problem left is to supply enough extra water weight to "maintain" this same output. 
There are many companies out there now which have eradicated the cogging effect so as to allow the system to work very efficiently.  I can buy right now any number of out puts (5,000, !0,000, 30,000 Watt generators with little to zero cogging effect.  This is accomplished with split rotors and 18 phase wiring.  Not to sell any products but here is a company for you to look at for reference.  http://www.ftcinnovations.com/StarPower/  Also one with smaller generators is http://www.rockyhydro.com/Generators.php.   I have seen other companies selling no cogging generators also.  So if I have no drag on the unit other than the inherent assembly processes like water pulley, generator  and step up gears which have already been set in motion,  I see no hindrance to being able to generate enough power to supply the additional flow of water to maintain the assembly and have extra power left over.    I can't imagine having a 5.000 watt generator  worth of power and not being able to pump as much water as I could possibly need at my disposal.   You can even rewire Fisher and Paykel washing machine motors to a little or no cogging effect generator with 7 phase rewiring.  Great for wind mills or water wheel adaptations.    I know of one person who has designed multiple inline generators into a long pipe from a water tower.  It is a fascinating idea.  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20152-tanked-water-free-electricity-complete-home-generation.html?s=1860c79cfb6e8bb4ae27d56342965599.   So there is evidence in working models of gravity being utilized appropriately to gain power.   It is called assisted gravitational force.   There are additional schematics made by senior member thx1138 which enhance and give greater understanding to the idea at the same posting.  Worth a look. 
  As a side bar I also came up with another  concept utilizing ASSISTED  magnetic power to generate multiple magnetic generators from one power source.   If your interested.  http://overunity.com/16058/assisted-magnetic-generator/new/#new.   With the advancement of the no cogging generators this idea has greater working possibilities.

Brutus

Lanca IV:  Ask Some one like Low-Q or Other brainy people.  I missed that class.