Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 31, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
Well, be sure to tell them that when they come to speak to you about your post.

Bill

I doubt that would happen. tinselkoala would have to prove they are a person and that the account associated with that name is theirs.
and since a person has not been associated with that account, I have to go with malware.
By the way, since this is the gravity section of the forum, when are you and your boyfriend going to do a perpetual motion build ?

hoppfield

@All,
  If anyone is wondering about this, ab hammer and pirate88179 don't want me building.
  My being successful would then make many things they have posted about me abuse. And
as for me, while I can't prove it, I suspect that tinelkoala is a fraudulent account. Most people
do not hide their faces, their education/work experience, etc.
  And as ab hammer has posted to me, I shouldn't reference my military service because I did learn about pumps,
boilers, turbines and other processes that allows for a ship to move. And in building with the intent of demonstrating
perpetual motion, it is relevant education and experience. I have more but for what I am building, it is relevant.
  And with some of what I am doing, being able to calculate load is important. It helps for a lot of other things to be
considered. And while building, I have been harassed quite a bit. I think this is because perpetual motion is supposed to be impossible.
  Other wise I would think that working with others would not be a cause to be ridiculed.
And if anyone reads pirate88179's Heron's Fountain thread, he accused me of talking trash when I told someone to follow his suggestion and build one for themselves. Not sure how that is trash talking but he says it is.

hoppfield

Bill,
  I'll leave you and Alan alone. I think with me, wasn't too happy about all of the harassment
that I had to tolerate from the 2 of you because I tried discussing things with other people.
  And I do think my build will work. Then again, I think Bessler used crosses in his drawings as his
way of saying "have faith".

PIH123

Quote from: hoppfield on October 31, 2015, 11:43:17 PM
   @All,
  If anyone is wondering about this

All I am wondering is, about is why Stefan is letting this go on this long.

You had a working machine 3 years ago according to your various logins.
It would have cost you $20 to build this (according to you).
But you didn't have the money back then.
Then three years somehow magically went by.
What happened, never saw a $20 bill during that time?

Now you are working on another BT Wheel
(which by the looks of it has cost you more than $20 so far to build/document.)

No proof. no shit, no nothing so far.

But if you are right, 3 of the more respected people on this site are idiots and you are what ?
Someone who cannot distinguish between sq and cubic inches?

While I might be forced to thank you for your service,
I thank god I don't have to rely on a DUMB ASS ex military like you for my technological future.

So, F*ck the military if they are anything like you.
And if they whine anything like your sorry ass, then f*ck them too.
We can do without the NAVY, Airforce, Army, Marines, Nat Guard etc
if any one of them are  anything like you.

BUT, I suspect that they are not.

And I don't think I will get a single negative reply to this post.

Apart from your lame ass reply of course.

SoManyWires

Quote from: PIH123 on November 01, 2015, 12:55:07 AM
All I am wondering is, about is why Stefan is letting this go on this long.

You had a working machine 3 years ago according to your various logins.
It would have cost you $20 to build this (according to you).
But you didn't have the money back then.
Then three years somehow magically went by.
What happened, never saw a $20 bill during that time?

Now you are working on another BT Wheel
(which by the looks of it has cost you more than $20 so far to build/document.)

No proof. no shit, no nothing so far.

But if you are right, 3 of the more respected people on this site are idiots and you are what ?
Someone who cannot distinguish between sq and cubic inches?

While I might be forced to thank you for your service,
I thank god I don't have to rely on a DUMB ASS ex military like you for my technological future.

So, F*ck the military if they are anything like you.
And if they whine anything like your sorry ass, then f*ck them too.
We can do without the NAVY, Airforce, Army, Marines, Nat Guard etc
if any one of them are  anything like you.

BUT, I suspect that they are not.

And I don't think I will get a single negative reply to this post.

Apart from your lame ass reply of course.

unfortunately, there is a need for national defense systems. the defenders probably wish there was no need for them, humanity probably will never evolve beyond including sociopaths in the mix, so, yes, that explains the need for such unfortunate and costly protective measures.
i don't agree with the logic used for many military interventions in the past, some seem to have less than noble rationalizations made in offense, though always explained to be as for defense, along with the expected rewards and further entitlements.
pass a law, make something illegal or permitted after a usual renewable payment, make bank profiting on that, continue as if its just another day, another dollar.
oppose that, end up caught up in their prearranged system of legalities, and watch them profit off that even more, as you try to take a stand, your legal team going to town on your wallet rather than considering a less inflated cost for 3rd party character representation. or locking a person up, then charging the public tax dollars to cover the hyper inflated costs of confined residence. $$$ the industry of public control, is a profitable one.