Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Stefan:

My vote is for TK.  My next vote would be for .99. (Darren)  These fellows share tons of electronics knowledge freely (In the spirit of MarkE) and also have been very instrumental in busting many scams that we have seen here over the years.  We all know that FE scams give all researchers a bad name and make it that much harder for honest folks to raise money to develop an invention.

There is more collective knowledge in TK's YouTube vids than anywhere else on the web I can name at this time.

There are a lot of great folks here Stefan and your decisions will be difficult I am sure.  Anyway, you now have my input.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

poynt99

Thanks I appreciate your vote Bill, but I don't think I fall under the category of "researcher", at least how most here would define it.

And I do appreciate the recognition you've offered to myself, TK, MarkE, (and I'll add MH, Gyula, verpies, et al) for their contributions to the "research" being offered here. They have helped immensely over the years  in keeping the technical discussions to a civilized level. Nare enough credit ever goes to them.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ramset

What good would these pages be without the formally trained or persons with much life experience in these fields ?

The contributions from these members [in their fields] mentioned here is priceless
and their dedication to sorting the fact from the fiction has always been the biggest draw to these pages
without this you would just have the choir singing all day long the "praises".....

I must add we all intuitively know there is MUCH more to learn from this world , we are still lacking
all manner of understanding even our biology is a field to be pioneered never mind space and energy.

a common cold would be a good thing to understand...[just one example of how big the "job" is ]

I have nothing but gratitude for the persons that have given selflessly of their time and energy here and elsewhere.
I personally find this task of picking winners here similar to picking a favorite child ...

I Adore all who give for this cause..

just one mans opinion.

respectfully

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

The Boss

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 18, 2015, 10:43:24 PM

My vote is for TK.  My next vote would be for .99. (Darren)
These fellows share tons of electronics knowledge freely

...and share it generously, both publicly and privately.

SoManyWires

all the creative people on here bring much to the table, everyone.
commendable.

the many different concepts being further developed.
the useful knowledge offered by those with previous experience or even from left field inspired with possible suggestions, not easy to put a price on that kind of open source effort.

its not easy to say who deserves or needs the prize money the most.
if i had to choose though, it would be in honor of all who contributed efforts towards this evolving energy think tank.
they seemed to do it much as an act of charity in itself and most often never expected a dime for it. just trying to help find solutions.
the list grows on and on until and even after the goals have been reached, followed by revisions and further advancements being met.

the future appears to be in our reach.
the future is ultimately inherited by the next generations, the race to get away from pollution and trying towards collective independence will become more about for them than for us.

somehow perhaps the most worthy of the prize money, or even a portion of it, are the unsung heros of tommorrow, the most in need for having access to develop an practical education.
i would suggest towards the investment of them by purchasing a bulk order of arduino boards or clones of them to get max value for the donating dollars.
other useful related learning tools, basic supplies, a piece of missing roofing on a volunteer run school/community center, small solar panels and other off grid electrical needs, maybe sent in a DIY kit form that they could have up and runnning with the help of local teachers/organizers.

someone such as mark dansie would easily find the best ways to help them get the most for the value.
he is situated in a prime location for these sort of things, and shows the kind of dedicated commitment.

at any rate, i will be donating to those kids and their families soon even if its just a small amount for now.

happy holidays everyone!

from the desk of SoManyWires