Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Resonance (Projects)

Started by Magluvin, March 25, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Magluvin

Let's use the "Wow" word again. That's one hell of a magnet set-up but the problem I see right away is on the secondary side those magnets are facing the inside of the coil and everything is still happening everywhere at the same time.

That's why I mentioned on the secondary side to use multiple two turn coils in parallel. The more length of wire in your one secondary, the more chance you will just create major snags in how that wire can establish a potential difference.

Also, you already had a working drive side. You pulsed the drive coil and the magnet moved out then came back in with the spring action of the fork. So the drive side did not even need changing because it already did its job. There is no rule saying each side has to be symmetrical in terms of the magnets or the coils. I would have kept it like it was on the drive side. Then with the drive going I would have just kept the pick up magnets without a coil and manually approached a wide range of coils nears the magnet with just an LED on the coil terminals or like my Diode Carousel just quickly connected to any coil and move it manually around that moving pick up magnet side and see how the LED responds. Eventually those trials will give you a better idea on how to make the pick up coil which should be th e only real variable.

It all stems from how you see the magnet creating its impress on the coil. You guys see it as a field permeating a general area around the coil and this creates electron flow. I now see it in a totally different way that is more precise, more vectoral, more premeditated then our present general way. For me, the copper wire has atoms with nucleus gyroscopes and the trick is to make them gyros twitch and convey that twitch down the wire line to create the potential difference across those terminals of the coil. This variation in how you see the effect actually is occurring in a micro second by micro second manner that is then conveyed throughout the wire will make all the difference in how you see devices working. I had prepared some effect patterns for @tinmans JT device but did not post them because of all the needless commotion. The problem is in each wire, the effect on one side of the wire closest the magnet will be in reverse for atoms on the other side of the same wire and this is why we see CEMF.

Think of it like the nucleus of the copper atom is like a very healthy dog and you are playing retrieve the ball with the dog. So the dog is in front of you and he is totally concentrated following every micro movement of your hand. You can fake a throw and it will turn its head but quickly know it's not thrown yet and it continues just following that ball in every way your hand moves. Now imagine you were in front of 1000 dogs, some are facing you while some have their backs to you while others have their sides facing you but from wherever they are they are all trying to look at that ball move. The ones much further away that cannot see the ball get their cue from the others closer to the action. Move you hand up, all try to look up, move it down, all try to look down, move it left or right and all will have their heads moving left and right, but because they are all packed together, each movement from one dog creates a counter movement for another. Resonance is when the most amount of dogs can move their heads in tandem but it will never be all 1000 dogs, maybe 200 if you are really really lucky but most likely 10 or 20 when you ove th eball really really fast. This is a simplified way of explaining it but if you took this simple explanation and extending into every other EE effect, you will soon realize that you do not need any dog to run down the line (electron flow) or run down then run back (AC) or even take a quick step to one side and back (DC). All they need to do is follow the ball with their heads and their bodies are just standing on the spot all the time so the complete line of dogs never changes (copper wire does not change).

So with your simple little toy it becomes a good example of how perspective will change how you go about doing experiments. With the field/electron flow, everything becomes just permeated so no need to concentrate on the atomic micro effects. Just splash all over and wait or hope for the wave and even better hope for a tsunami but the tsunami never comes. But with SC everything becomes micro intentional. Your conscious of the micro atomic action of the nucleus and can from there start to concoct builds that will intentionally target those actions and use them for your advantage.

This also then gives you ideas on how to arrange the dogs. What if those 1000 dogs all had their heads facing you instead of all over the place. One movement would result in 1000 synchronized movements would do what? This would open up a whole new science of oriented copper and throw out all these EE Laws that are all based on random atomic nuclei. Maybe flattening copper wire and placing a strong magnet on one side as it exits the flattening device would arrange them nuclei in a more favorable (never perfect) direction. The more nuclei facing the same way the better output you would get, but the even better amperage you would get AT RESONANCE where the voltage also rises. But that is not for today or tomorrow. The funnest part of working with mechanical devices is you blow less mosfets. hahahaha

@tinman Hope this is on topic although yes it's coming from out of our regular box.

wattsup

picowatt

Quote from: wattsup on May 04, 2016, 07:53:13 AM
Just got my second battery all charged up and the set-up is ready to start doing some tests with AC. This will put the scopes floating off the mains and off each other. I already found one very weird effect. I will post more on this on the JT thread since all it's being used for now is more squabbling.

Wattsup,

Your set up is very dangerous and I strongly urge you to stop what you are doing.  If you want to work with AC voltage measurements, get a low voltage AC transformer to work with as I have already suggested.

You are apparently planning to attach each of your scopes grounds to opposing sides of the AC line.  One look at the photo you posted clearly demonstrates you are not at all aware of or prepared for the likely consequences of doing this.

Everyone reading this should join in with me in urging you to stop before you harm yourself, someone else, or your equipment.

PW

ramset

PW
You should have a look at wattsups Build page for the TPU [maybe he could post a link?}
he has spent thousands of hours Hunting on His Bench for the elusive TPU secret.

Not his First summer and most certainly no where near the most dangerous thing he has played with.

He is most definitely a Veteran Here and there probably is NO limit to what he will attempt on his Bench in this
Quest .

But yes I agree  Voltage or current can Kill you very quickly and this should come as no surprise to
even the youngest who read here.

along with Stepping off the Curb without looking both ways etc etc etc.

respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: picowatt on May 04, 2016, 09:36:05 AM

Wattsup,

Your set up is very dangerous and I strongly urge you to stop what you are doing.  If you want to work with AC voltage measurements, get a low voltage AC transformer to work with as I have already suggested.

You are apparently planning to attach each of your scopes grounds to opposing sides of the AC line.  One look at the photo you posted clearly demonstrates you are not at all aware of or prepared for the likely consequences of doing this.

Everyone reading this should join in with me in urging you to stop before you harm yourself, someone else, or your equipment.

PW

I have to agree with PW wattsup--you are about to place a dead short across live HV AC.

Take PWs advice,and switch to a low voltage AC source-->this will still fry your equipment like you seem to want to do here,but will leave you breathing,and thinking about where you can get the cash for your replacement scope.

Fool around with some magnets,solar panels,ecore's,diamagnetic and paramagnetic materials instead--it's safer and more fun.

Brad

citfta

Guys,

Did you read what he posted?  He has both scopes isolated from mains ground and both scopes isolated from each other.  He will NOT be creating a short from one side of the AC to the other side of the AC.  The only real danger will be if he touches both scope cases at the same time as most scopes do have the ground side of the probe tied to the case of the scope.  I also am not real sure he is even talking about mains AC as it looks like he has a small inverter connected or near one of the batteries.  I also know he had been around these forums for years so I do not doubt he knows what he is doing.  He also wouldn't have commented about the scopes being isolated if he wasn't aware of the problem of them not being isolated.

When I worked in industry we commonly had to isolate the scope because many motor controllers are designed in such a way that the low side of the motor control is still hot in relation to ground and you will blow the scope if you don't use an isolation plug.

Respectfully,
Carroll