Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Doesn't A Magnet 'Feel' Like A Gyroscope?

Started by Eighthman, April 03, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: verpies on April 07, 2016, 04:39:23 AM
@All

Notice that Meta writes about vortices of space ...not vortices in space.
IMO that distinction is essential to understanding how universe works.
Here he only writes about spatial positions. 
But every motion has two reciprocal aspects: space and time.  This is the reason we commonly measure speed as eg.: meters per second (m/s).
Fixating on the spatial aspect of motion without considering its temporal aspect is a huge omission.

The vortises are what space is doing...vortexing. They are not in space, doing it, they are space, doing it.

Aside....please dont point at omissions that I havent even finished describing yet...even in the esoteric bible, it takes 66 books to repeat the same story of creation, 66 times, because there is so much information to convey....so wait till the discussion is over before you open your yap.

Aditionally, to even consider time, for all you measurers......time is so fast in Universe, that its totally irrelevant to even consider it.....we may as well just say...there is no time at all....and when you reach this so called velocity, frequency or alleged speed of time, the universe stops.....what to do then hum?

Also this vague, ambiguous measure of time comes from our own scientists and they say this about time.....

Here is what all of rigorous Science uses as a definition of time: "We shall assume without examination the unidirectional, one-valued, one-dimensional character of the time continuum." Reciprocal Systems

At the mere velocity of light, the "time" quantum would yield a "distance" quantum for a photon. If, for instance, the time quantum is 10^-54 seconds, then the distance between steps, or distance quantum, would be about 3 x 10^-45 meters at the speed of light. Woops! Your measuring instruments are already lagging far, far behind that which can't even be measured. If you blinked your eye, the Aether has renewed itself a billion times.

The beginning of the known universe is the end of the last beginning and the beginning of the next end, which only lasts for, not nano, pico, femto, atto, zepto or yoctoseconds in each state, but is so fast as to be beyond human measure. For all intents and purposes, universe has no time unit. Time units are a human invention.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Meta on April 07, 2016, 01:44:27 PM
The vortises are what space is doing...vortexing. They are not in space, doing it, they are space, doing it.

Aside....please dont point at omissions that I havent even finished describing yet...even in the esoteric bible, it takes 66 books to repeat the same story of creation, 66 times, because there is so much information to convey....so wait till the discussion is over before you open your yap.

Aditionally, to even consider time, for all you measurers......time is so fast in Universe, that its totally irrelevant to even consider it.....we may as well just say...there is no time at all....and when you reach this so called velocity, frequency or alleged speed of time, the universe stops.....what to do then hum?

Also this vague, ambiguous measure of time comes from our own scientists and they say this about time.....

Here is what all of rigorous Science uses as a definition of time: "We shall assume without examination the unidirectional, one-valued, one-dimensional character of the time continuum." Reciprocal Systems

At the mere velocity of light, the "time" quantum would yield a "distance" quantum for a photon. If, for instance, the time quantum is 10^-54 seconds, then the distance between steps, or distance quantum, would be about 3 x 10^-45 meters at the speed of light. Woops! Your measuring instruments are already lagging far, far behind that which can't even be measured. If you blinked your eye, the Aether has renewed itself a billion times.

The beginning of the known universe is the end of the last beginning and the beginning of the next end, which only lasts for, not nano, pico, femto, atto, zepto or yoctoseconds in each state, but is so fast as to be beyond human measure. For all intents and purposes, universe has no time unit. Time units are a human invention.

Please do not vortext and drive.

Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Eighthman

I recall that observers said that the Mark's (TPU) device had a gyro-like feel to it.  Thus, understanding how these motions work could be very important.

lumen,  I have to question why a spin motion together with a orbital motion cancel each other out yet somehow leave the magnetism by itself.  I also think this orbital/spin relation may be part of the Pauli Exclusion principle.

lumen

Quote from: Eighthman on April 07, 2016, 02:57:45 PM
I recall that observers said that the Mark's (TPU) device had a gyro-like feel to it.  Thus, understanding how these motions work could be very important.

lumen,  I have to question why a spin motion together with a orbital motion cancel each other out yet somehow leave the magnetism by itself.  I also think this orbital/spin relation may be part of the Pauli Exclusion principle.

I am sure they don't cancel each other out, but that's not what I meant.
It's the pair (spin + orbit CW) against another pair (spin + orbit CCW) that produce the same magnetic field but cancels any gyroscopic effect because the mass of each is in the opposite direction.

Another thought is that if electrons could cause a gyroscopic effect at all then simply using a large coil and pushing electrons through it should cause a gyroscopic effect the same as a magnet made by a superconducting coil would have the gyroscopic effect.

The superconductor coil could be easily calculated for the gyroscopic effect if it existed but I can find nothing anywhere if anyone ever observed the effect in a superconducting magnet.

Eighthman

You can't feel any gyro effect in a wire conducting electricity because of drift velocity - very, very, very slow. Microscopic, indeed.