Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John.K1

Hi Guys,

Just a question Jimbo - Can you put the amp-meter between the battery  and the invertor - Just to get an idea how much energy you consume at the start and calculate how much energy you get back from your caps - how long you wait to charge the caps to be able to perform single blink?

I am a bit pessimistic about this, as I did similar things an year or two ago , charging three caps with single voltage terminal, also blinking the 5W bulb, but the consumption for my input was higher than output.  Just we need some   Input/output data . Blinking light is not much saying. I also remember I burned my Arduino programmed to connect/disconnect the caps from load and SG.  :)

NRamaswami

Hi Jim:

Thanks for sharing the info.

A capacitor based free energy device will require

a. source of high voltage (no amperage is fine)
b. High voltage coils to surround permanent magnets and then
c. go to Capacitor bank where capacitors are arrranged in increasing voltage and capacitance in series and go to
d. Earth.

Jim in your arrangement b is absent. Look at the Testatika device and you will see it.

Usually commercial capacitors have lower capacitance ratings as the Voltages go higher. A device as conceived by you would require both the voltage and capacitance to progressively increase for the output to have higher voltage and amperage.

If the components a to d are not present failure and disappiontment would be result. This is not new.

Check http://www.google.com/patents/US685957 for the same principle that you are talking about. Old Patents would avoid one technical feature usually. This patent does not show the permanent magnets needed. Testatika device shows the Permanent magnets.

Add the permanent magnets before the capacitors and then test the output. 

jimbo

Thank you for your input
Don't know  about magnets or coils I had to give this some thought. And it works as is but improvement is all ways helpful if it pans out . about the amps. The collection of electrons or protons need amps not for attraction but for how to put this ? It's a one for one type of arrangement. We're pulling them and with a low amount available the speed sufers for transference. How do I know? Because I used a relay charger that puts out 250 to 300 volts to try this charging and it was slow. So with less voltage but more amps available things got  better. Trial and error. But at 3500volts and 130 kz like Don's work things might get alot better I'm lookin at getting to 400 volts .my grounds crap only 2 ft in the ground yet it's working lots of room for improvement
Jim out . PS less sitting on our hands and more hands on. Tesla laugh at Einstein for being a theriest .🍺

NRamaswami

Jim:

No theories here. I know from practical demonstrated experience of lighting 10x 200 watts lamps at 28 volts from induced magnets. Without capacitors ( RUN capacitors of 200 microfarad) the voltage obtained for 1x200 watts lamp is only 82 volt and when we add two RUN capacitors the votlage jumps to 172 volts. I have even posted photos of it without caps in Figuera forum. 

If you think you have no amperage that simply means that the capacitance of your capacitors is low through the capacitors are high voltage. It is normally the case with cheap capacitors. You increase the farad rating of capacitors and use magnets and then tell me.

I have built Electromagnets that weigh in total 300 kgms. Coils I used alone are in excess of 120 kgms. 1800 meters of 2.5 sq mm wire, 2000 meters of 4 sq mm wire and about 450 meters of 1 sq mm wire all in one coil.

John.K1

Quote from: NRamaswami on May 06, 2016, 11:20:52 PM

a. source of high voltage (no amperage is fine)
b. High voltage coils to surround permanent magnets and then
c. go to Capacitor bank where capacitors are arrranged in increasing voltage and capacitance in series and go to
d. Earth.

Hi NR..,

Have you tried this HV device below. It charge capacitor very quickly. You can nearly constantly spark.  In 5V @ 0.4A  -> 160V on caps.  In 12V @ 1A  ->  450V on caps. I think if the device was tuned properly we might see interesting results. I use expensive WIMA caps . I have tried to isolate output with the DC-DC  but it didn't work. As I said- maybe  it just needs proper tuning ;)