Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is breakthrough energy

Started by markdansie, May 17, 2016, 09:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: allcanadian on May 23, 2016, 11:35:31 AM
@memoryman

I would agree.

Isn't that what we already have now?, 80% of the population believe an all knowing, all seeing god created the universe. As well in most every textbook they teach that positive (+) charges flow in a conductor which is quackery, only the free electrons move. They use lines of force which are imaginary and other fictitious terms which never describe what is actually happening. The issue I see is that people have made science, the understanding of nature, so complicated that it has become out of reach for most of the population. An exclusive club with it's own special language very few can seem to understand... I'm surprised they don't have a secret hand shake and pointed hats. It relates more to conformity than understanding in my opinion.

Science influences our decisions thus it does in fact do something. Once something is deemed a law of science it is seldom questioned and if we do question it we are ridiculed not unlike religion. Science has become something which dictates terms of how nature must always act rather than how it actually acts. Questioning science or religion generally produce the same result thus they must have many similarities if we follow the scientific method.

I would agree some diseases have remained dormant however cancer, diabetes and super-strains of the flu are on the increase globally. Food production has increased however I think all would agree it is of inferior quality. The organic food I grow in my garden is superior in every respect to that I buy in a store.

As I said I love science and technology however I also understand it well enough to know it's limitations. This is not a cult and nobody should be treating it as such by forcing others to conform to their particular beliefs concerning science and nature. If we actually believe in science then we must look at science in itself and how it has effected or influenced us without bias... anything less is not science.

The fact of the matter is that science seems to have produced technology which is making things worse not better when looking at the big picture and our actual quality of life and happiness and I wonder why this is so. Climate change, pollution, inferior quality food, food and water shortages, increasing disease and a complete dependence on energy intensive unsustainable technologies. If science and technology is so great then why is everything going so wrong?.

AC

Aint that the truth.

Science only reveals what the !powers that be! want it to reveal.
The good stuff is hidden,as there is no money to be made there.

I love how these new diseases and illnesses just keep popping into existence :D
Of course,you then need to seek medical attention,and spend a whopping great chunk of your paycheck to obtain the required pharmaceuticals to combat said !new! virus .

Brad

Dog-One

Quote from: tinman on May 23, 2016, 07:42:26 PM
I love how these new diseases and illnesses just keep popping into existence :D
Of course,you then need to seek medical attention,and spend a whopping great chunk of your paycheck to obtain the required pharmaceuticals to combat said !new! virus .

Good luck treating this:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/05/21/your-radiation-this-week-no-57/

People wandering around like zombies, everyone is tired.   Must be Spring Fever right?

But if you were to catch the criminals with their hands in the cookie jar, they'd just tell you it's good for you and not to worry.  Everything is under control.

Damn straight it is.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 23, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
Well, I just got my electric bill for the past month and it is $32 US.  A little high for me actually but, we have had some crazy weather here.  Why is my bill about $100/month lower than all of my friends? ($200 lower in the case of one of them)  Because I reduced it because I wanted to.

It saves me money and I just happen to know how to lower my usage.

How do you get out of bed in the morning being so negative?  Attitude is everything and where you see "pollution everywhere" I see rivers that are clean now as compared to just 30 years ago.  NY City tap water is rated healthier than most bottled waters...air is cleaner, much cleaner than just 20 years ago.

I do not cut my bill to save the planet...it was here before mankind and will here long after.

What was your electric bill for this past month?  Are you walking the walk or just doing the talk?

Bill

PS  I am not using wind nor solar as I live in an apartment complex and that is verboten.

I forgot...about 5 years ago, our county added a flat rate $5.00/month recycling charge to everyone's electric bill.

So, that makes my actual electric usage bill, not counting state, county and city taxes, $24.  I have found that even if I only use $18 worth of power, I still get charged the minimum billing of $20.

So, I think that is a pretty low usage of electricity considering everything in my apt. is electric...heat pump, water heater, cooking stove, etc.  I cook dinner every night too, unless I am eating leftovers.

So, Al Gore owns 5 homes and just the home in TN uses over $5,000.00/month electricity.  (This was exposed by a Nashville TV News program as this home is in that area...only like 25 miles from me)  He flies around in his private jet that other folks are paying for and yet, he claims he is doing his part to use less energy?

To that I say: Poppycock!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

SeaMonkey

Pirate,

Could you tell us how many KiloWatt Hours you were billed for and
what the cost per KWH is?

In some areas of the country the cost of grid electricity is very
high so cost comparisons are not an accurate gauge of usage.

Pirate88179

Quote from: SeaMonkey on May 24, 2016, 03:41:35 PM
Pirate,

Could you tell us how many KiloWatt Hours you were billed for and
what the cost per KWH is?

In some areas of the country the cost of grid electricity is very
high so cost comparisons are not an accurate gauge of usage.

Sure...when I get home from work I will remember (hopefully) to look at my bill and I will post that info.  We are pretty low here compared to when I lived in NJ.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen