Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

use pulleys to multiply total # of rotations = AC electricity

Started by that_prophet, July 02, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

You are very mistaken about your idea.  It takes torque to generate power.  There is no way around this and you are only misleading yourself and wasting a lot of time posting your mistaken ideas all over the forums.  No one pays any attention to you because we all know you are wrong.  You say you can multiply the voltage and that doesn't take torque.  As soon as you start to draw current from your multiplied voltage then you will have massive torque load on the driving device because you will be getting the torque load multiplied also.  So your idea is useless if you can' take any current from the output.  So will you please stop posting your mistaken idea all over the internet.

that_prophet

You can put lots of current through this, by using the massive voltage=(electrical pressure) that you are gaining from your AC generators. The more mini-pulleys that you use, the greater amount of current that you have the potential to do work with.

Quote from: citfta on September 16, 2016, 09:09:24 AM
You are very mistaken about your idea.  It takes torque to generate power.  There is no way around this and you are only misleading yourself and wasting a lot of time posting your mistaken ideas all over the forums.  No one pays any attention to you because we all know you are wrong.  You say you can multiply the voltage and that doesn't take torque.  As soon as you start to draw current from your multiplied voltage then you will have massive torque load on the driving device because you will be getting the torque load multiplied also.  So your idea is useless if you can' take any current from the output.  So will you please stop posting your mistaken idea all over the internet.

that_prophet

PLEASE,,, SOMEONE FIND ME A FREE ELECTRONIC SIMULATOR TO BUILD THIS ON, SO WE CAN KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT

that_prophet

THANK YOU WEBBY1,
for the website
I happen to be paralyzed, with shaky hands, and in constant pain

Quote from: webby1 on September 16, 2016, 09:43:01 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_electronics_circuit_simulators

Here is a place to start with.

I am disabled, old, out of shape and unemployed,, and yet I build stuff,, and I am in no way shape or form money rich.

that_prophet

This works on the simplest of logic, you use the 100cm of belt that you get from rotating a DC motor once, with a 100cm circumference pulley attached. This only costs you one spark of DC current, and then you run this 100cm of moving belt past 1 to 10 mini-pulleys of 1cm circumference, giving you 100 rotations times the # of mini-pulleys that you attach. If you add AC generators to these mini-pulleys, you would get between 100 + 1000 units of AC electricity,,, all for the cost of one spark of DC current. You have just used the mechanics of pulleys, (not breaking any laws of thermodynamics) to multiply massive amounts of AC electricity.