Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

use pulleys to multiply total # of rotations = AC electricity

Started by that_prophet, July 02, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

prophet the efficiency of this jigamagic could be increased by using a dc generator instead
of an alternator and an invertor to get your ac output..i believe you BUT THOUSADND WILL
NEVER EVER BELIEVE YOU..SO WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLION REMEMBER ME...OK.

that_prophet

You can seemingly defeat the laws of thermodynamics,
By using the physical capabilities of rotating
one large circumference pulley
To gain massive lengths of belt from a large circumference pulley
+ then running that massive length through many mini-pulleys
Thereby you are multiplying your rotations
= multiplying AC electricity

free energy
One spark of DC electricity is all that is needed to start this mechanism running = DC motor with large pulley turning once + you can get 1000's AC cycles by using many mini-pulleys
with attached generators
free-energy.yolasite.com

J D - what if the 10 pcs AC output voltage are loaded with bulbs?
J D - i guess the torque is a problem if it is loaded...

Joe Lynch so,,,, you are saying that it will run perpetually,
until you put an outside load on it?

J L - this is True Free Energy from GOD=(Ezek 1:16)
J R - Joe Lynch, The laws of thermodynamics are not God's laws. I really like what you say.... I have recently received a lot of "revelation" on this energy thing and I am finding out that there is free energy "EVERYWHERE" and in everything. It is...See More

J L - you burn one spark of DC current to drive a 1000cm circumference pulley over once, giving you 1000cms of belt, that you run by 10 mini-pulleys having 1cm circumference This scenario winds up returning you 10,000 cycles of AC electricity,,,, all for one spark of DC electricity

J L - this is super simple free energy,,,
+ we've had it known since Ezekiel's lifetime

J L - FREE ENERGY IS ALL DONE WITH WHEELS,,,
"wheel in the middle of a wheel"=(Ezek 1:16)=UFO motor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Circumference change is best way to multiply rotations, when you start with a 1000cm circumference pulley, that is driven by ONE SPARK of DC current. It is simple to run a belt from this large pulley + to 10 mini-pulleys of 1cm circumference, letting you receive a return of 10,000 cycles or units of AC electricity. This is so superiorly simple, that you would think, most any child could have figured this bit of simple mechanics out. Yet, no one has figured this out in how long,,, WHY? Spiritual warfare is the only reasoning, and it would have to be pretty powerful, to keep this little bit of simple pulley technology hidden from us for so long.

that_prophet

+ Please don't forget,,,
That this is only my rough conceptual figuring,
Of Ezekiel's description of a UFO motor (Ezek 1:16)
Which not only gives us free energy =
GEM = Geographical Electricity Multiplication
-
So, this technology could lead us to anti-gravity
+ 1000 mph vectoring of said vehicles
If we dig deep enough into this technology
-
PLEASE,,, please, start taking this SERIOUSLY
So that we can have many minds on trying to figure this out
My dream is for us to start building our own UFOs

Paul-R

Quote from: that_prophet on August 15, 2016, 07:37:31 AM

... Ezekiel's description of a UFO motor (Ezek 1:16)
Which not only gives us free energy =
GEM = Geographical Electricity Multiplication
-

PLEASE,,, please, start taking this SERIOUSLY

Ezekiel:
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3072952

Ezek 1, 16 says:
"The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel".

You are nuts.

The reason why nobody takes you SERIOUSLY is because we aren't.

that_prophet

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
Description of how to build a GEM = Geometrical Electricity Multiplier <<<free energy machine>>>
---------------------------------------------(motor=generator)-----------------------------------------------
You start with a large (100cm circumference) pulley + you attach a DC motor to the center shaft of it
Then you need at least one small (1cm circumference) mini-pulley,
(the more the better) = More generators = higher current capability
<<because more AC generators=higher capability of current flow>>
-
Then you would need to build a framing system to hold the motor + generators in alignment for the belt
This could be made out of whatever you had in supply, (1)-wood + nails + screws, (2)-metal strapping or lengths of iron bars
-
I say that you need a belt, but in reality you could use a strap, elastic, rope or even tied length of string, to connect your large pulley + your mini-pulleys together.
-
Other possible names for the letters of GEM
-   God's Energy Mechanism
-   Good Electricity Maker
-
It only takes one spark of DC electricity to rotate a DC motor once. If you attach a 1000cm circumference pulley, this will give you 1000cms of moving belt. If you run this length of belt through 10 mini-pulleys of 1cm circumference, + attach AC generators to them, you would get 10,000 units of AC electricity
-
THAT'S ONE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY IN = 10,000 UNITS OF AC ELECTRICITY OUT
(please try to find a way around thic AC electricity multiplier)
-
Torque is not a problem,,, as these generators are only winding up massive voltage, which is exactly what we need to rotate your drive motor, and practically no current = (only one spark)
This is GOD 's Gift to mankind + as well as the natural world around us
-
This was Given to us way back in Ezekiel's time, yet evil spirits have kept this Gift hidden all these years
-   Just look at how ridiculously simple this technology truly is, and ask yourself just how gullible we were, to not see through the evil spiritual warfare that was hiding it from us.

yes, it is hard to fight against Satan + his evil spiritual forces, especially when this technology is so obviously logical. It only takes one spark of DC electricity to turn the motor over once + if you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to it, you would gain 100cm of moving belt. Then you run this moving belt through 1 to 10 mini=pulleys of 1cm circumference, with AC generators attached. This GEM= (Geographical Electricity Multiplier) would generate you 100 to 1000 units of AC electricity. Now,,, try and tell me that you cannot generate one spark of DC electricity, with 1000 cycles of AC electricity. This is so dam simple, that it should prove to humanity that there is indeed a POWERFUL SPIRITUAL WARFARE going on over this technology.  http://free-energy.yolasite.com/