Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Over-Unity is Possible

Started by pauldude000, November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

Quote from: F6FLT on March 17, 2019, 05:16:20 AM
Overunity is NOT possible, energy is conserved in our universe. But we don't care about type 1 perpetual motion machines, we're here to get around the problem.

The main point is that the system must be only apparently overunity, freely recovering energy from a place where it is useless (ZPE, heat...) to put it where it is needed.

Remember that the goal is NOT to get overunity but to get free energy. It does not matter which method is used as long as the result is there. Don't be ideological, but pragmatic.

True
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

So I Want To Have Overunity (more correctly FREE energy that you do not have to input the base energy into a system but convert one form to another)?

Some things to avoid:

WASTEFULL SYSTEM CONVERSION -- For example, if you consider conversion, dumping that energy into a generator will almost be guaranteed to be way underunity. Approximately half the mechanical energy used to turn the shaft is wasted. You would have to dump in about twice the energy desired to get what you need out. Direct conversion is the key, if possible, like a solar cell converts photons to electricity.

ENERGY TYPE LOSS -- Energy that is unnecessarily converted to such potentially undesired things as heat, EMR, unnecessary fields, or mechanical friction WASTE energy that you want for another purpose.

ENERGY SHORTCIRCUITS -- Most importantly of all, DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID! For instance, if you create a short circuit using energy from the ZPE, hopefully the system self-destructs and only takes out your lab/house/garage/whatever. The energy from a volume of space the size of a teacup could boil all the oceans on earth. This would only require the energy of a volume of space the size of a pinhead or smaller to destroy you and those you love. An unregulated short could take out your city (volume the size of, say, a US quarter), country (ping-pong ball), planet (softball), solar system (small car) -- get the drift? Don't try for anything "big" until you know what the heck you are messing with, and know how to control it ---> FIRST. Treat the situation like your pants are down and you just found a rattlesnake in your toilet, specifically proceed with extreme caution when dealing with currently unknown or not understood potential energy sources.

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

sm0ky2

Quote from: kolbacict on October 24, 2022, 01:40:28 PM
Is there a potential difference between the earth and the sun (earth-moon)?
What if we will the wire  stretched? And what is the capacitance of this capacitor?
p.s. Do not laugh, many years ago they offered in all seriousness
pull the cable to the moon in order to launch vehicles into space at a lower cost. :)

There is a potential between the ground and our upper atmosphere, great enough to power the entire planet
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

alan

Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 24, 2022, 05:00:02 PM

There is a potential between the ground and our upper atmosphere, great enough to power the entire planet
What causes it? Charge-mass: Negative charge in the earth and positive ions in the ionosphere?

sm0ky2

Quote from: alan on October 28, 2022, 09:59:23 AM

What causes it? Charge-mass: Negative charge in the earth and positive ions in the ionosphere?

If you are using the context of ions, it is the opposite.
Earth charge is positive, and negative ions in the air.

If you use the context of electricity: the + side of the circuit is up

An electric gradient of formed by ionic solar winds passing around the earth's magnetosphere
Potential heading upwards from the earth rises at about 100V per meter.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.