Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Utron research

Started by Cherryman, February 02, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Quote from: conradelektro on February 13, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
May be we all get it wrong, Ultron is a Robot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

In the following issue, Avengers #55 (August 1968), the character is identified as Ultron-5, The Living Automaton.

Greetings, Conrad

Some observations:

Observation one: Although making fun, his mind is triggered, he's doing research
Observation two: Notice the theme: It's alive!
Observation three: See the energy ball in his hand...  coincedance?
Observation four: Skeptics are a healthy deviation and unknowingly an attribute of value

C'man : )

conradelektro

I am indeed doing some "research".

I tried to find a magnetic field near the rotor of my simple electrostatic motor which is shown in my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notE4ugcgvk (see also the attached screen shot from my video showing the rotor).

Like in the video I was generating the High Voltage with my electrophorus.

My compass was not sensitive enough, which was expected.

I will try it tomorrow while powering an electrostatic motor with a 30 KV power supply.

The 30 KV power supply should create more charge flowing around the rotor and also a faster spinning rotor. May be that will result in a magnetic field strong enough to move my compass.

I will also put some coils near the rotor.

Greetings, Conrad (under the influence of the artficial mind of Ultron)

Cherryman

Quote from: conradelektro on February 13, 2017, 04:26:14 PM
I am indeed doing some "research".

Welcome aboard Sir!

I think this research can benefit a lot of a little use ( a little! ) of your mind!

I tried to find a magnetic field near the rotor of my simple electrostatic motor which is shown in my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notE4ugcgvk (see also the attached screen shot from my video showing the rotor).

Like in the video I was generating the High Voltage with my electrophorus.
My compass was not sensitive enough, which was expected.
I will try it tomorrow while powering an electrostatic motor with a 30 KV power supply.
The 30 KV power supply should create more charge flowing around the rotor and also a faster spinning rotor. May be that will result in a magnetic field strong enough to move my compass.

Great experiment, looking forward to the result.   I'm especially curious because 'm not sure yet the magnetic field moves or changes, or just is an amplifier / vector.
I see in your vid  there is some resistance when pulling the plates apart, what is that resistance you think ?  Vacuum?  Charge ?  Casmir?  How easy would it be to let those plates vibrate?
Would be interesting to exhange one of the plates to a heavily perforated disc, or mesh. That would exclude some vacuum and airdrag effects.

I will also put some coils near the rotor.

I'm very interested about that also.  I did some tests because i was not certain if the ionized air, my body or other disturbances where influencing the results. The reason i am happy with the voltage showing up related to the speed is the fact that its proof of SOME influence, yet to determine how or what.

Greetings, Conrad (under the influence of the artificial mind of Ultron)

Greetings back Sir,

( I do however kindly suggest you would drop the "L"..  Its obligatory...  under the influence of the creative force of the light )

C'man

conradelektro

Quote from: Cherryman on February 13, 2017, 04:57:41 PM
I see in your vid  there is some resistance when pulling the plates apart, what is that resistance you think ?  Vacuum?  Charge ?  Casmir?  How easy would it be to let those plates vibrate?
Would be interesting to exhange one of the plates to a heavily perforated disc, or mesh. That would exclude some vacuum and airdrag effects.

This resistance to pulling the plates appart is the very well know fact that opposite electric charges attract each other (and like charges repell each other).

Like the capacitor in my "special circuit" (shown near the beginning of my video) the top and bottom steel plates of my electrophorus become charged to a High Voltage which causes the attraction.

The plates or metal foils of any capacitor are attracted to each other once the capacitor gets charged up. It is called electrostatic force and is described by Coulomb's Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulomb's_law (basic electrical engineering which I know only little of).

Greetings, Conrad

(Long live UTRON, ULTRON is a total looser!)

Cherryman

Quote from: conradelektro on February 13, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

(Long live UTRON, ULTRON is a total looser!)

Hahaha Briljant ! 8)

PS. I know of Coulombs law..  Would still be interested to see how thats works out with a mesh.