Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Thank you webby1, Chet K, MileHigh, TK and some others.
I am not here to make friends (although that is sometimes a happy byproduct). The reason that I am here is to learn and contribute. The late Mark E. was a role model for me. I do contribute to experimenters even when I am sure they won't succeed; just getting a new point of view can be helpful.
I'll continue to be here until I decide otherwise.

markdansie

Quote from: Theoretical Research on April 03, 2017, 05:06:37 PM
I think that's a highly unlikely statement regarding what most at this website are striving for. A portable wireless device that can produce thousands of watts endlessly would in the very least end big oil. I couldn't imagine any notable economist saying that in itself would not cause catastrophic chaos to the global economy.

Well the good news is solar energy is a form of free energy. Millions of people can now have free electricity in their homes often subsidized by the government. Free energy is just that, a way of harvesting energy where the fuel source has no cost, like solar, wind etc.

I also agree it is possible to harvest energy from the atmosphere, how much I am not so sure. Tesla never harvested free energy or overunity, he did however transmit electricity through the atmosphere. That had to be generated from a power station, and someone has to pay for that. The reason the technology was not adapted was anyone could take it as there was no way of billing for it.

Mark E was and TK is people who care and wish to remove the veil of ignorance that hides the real truth. I knew Mark E in person and he would always to take the time to explain complex science in a simple way to anyone. He was a kind caring person.

Big oil now is one of the largest investors in solar, wind and other free energy technologies, they know there is a limited supply and times are changing.

Kind Regards
Mark

Theoretical Research

Solar is a nice form of clean energy in many areas of the globe on clear sunny days, but I never once thought it would ever put big oil out of business. Maybe big oil is smart for investing in solar. It's something they can sell, I guess. The technology I'm talking about will put big oil out of business because they won't be able to sell it. Maybe big oil should look elsewhere for money. Maybe car manufacturing or something.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: memoryman on April 03, 2017, 08:04:12 PM
I do contribute to experimenters even when I am sure they won't succeed; just getting a new point of view can be helpful.
But how do you know for certain they'll fail? Maybe they'll discover an anomaly. Mainstream science still doesn't know a lot. They don't have a clue what really causes gravity and magnetic fields. For all they know gravity could be the acceleration & flow of space itself into singularities we call mass. And magnetic fields could be a vortex of space flow. LOL just saying.

Zephir

Quotewe are after all very hungry here for a true claim, and contrary to what Zephir has stated. Millions of people can now have free electricity in their homes often subsidized by the government. Free energy is just that, a way of harvesting energy where the fuel source has no cost, like solar, wind etc
Twisting the concepts is what you're doing here instead of me. The free energy was never solar, wind and similar stuff - especially not when its subsidized with government (from money of tax payers, the government never gives something for free, it only takes the money) and it's common governmental tactic to present it so
"Big oil now is one of the largest investors in solar, wind and other free energy technologies, they know there is a limited supply" because the usage of renewables actually increases the net demand for fossil sources. They just generate more profit in this way.
"Tesla never harvested free energy or overunity" - this is another lie of propagandist deniers. Every sentence of your is very common tactic of Free Energy deniers. The suppression of Free Energy starts just here - with propaganda and lies of people like you here.
You're asked to leave this forum now.