Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

Tesla allegedly constructed multiple overunity devices, for example the car. Supported by the Pierce-Arrow Co. and General Electric in 1931, Tesla took the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow and replaced it with an 80-horsepowerelectric motor with no external power source. At a local radio supply shop he bought 12 vacuum tubes, some wires and assorted resistors, and assembled them in a circuit box 24 inches long, 12 inches wide and 6 inches high, with a pair of 3-inch rods sticking out. Getting into the car with the circuit box in the front seat beside him, he pushed the rods in, announced, "We now have power," and proceeded to test drive the car for a full week, often at speeds of up to 90 mph. His car was never plugged into any electrical receptacle for a recharge.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Zephir on April 04, 2017, 10:21:47 AM
Getting into the car with the circuit box in the front seat beside him, he pushed the rods in, announced, "We now have power," and proceeded to test drive the car for a full week, often at speeds of up to 90 mph. His car was never plugged into any electrical receptacle for a recharge.

There's probably some truth to that account although it seems over time some facts got distorted. The reason for my reply is that design of two rods (I recall they were parallel to each other) has the two magic ingredients, C & L in one.

memoryman

"allegedly" Tesla did ... fill in the blank.
I have never seen an analysis of the potential harmful effect to the earth of Tesla's ideas of using the earth the way it was proposed.

Theoretical Research

So I have to ask everyone's honest opinion on a hypothetical question. What do you think Elon Musk would say if I went to SpaceX or Tesla and handed him a legit solid-state self-running fist size device that produces a kilowatt non-stop?

a) Kick me out of the building
b) Laugh at me
c) Call the MIBs
d) Write me a big check
e) Say he doesn't have time to look at it
f) Ask me to leave it there for his team analyze it
g) Other

Sputins

I think it would be a number of those in the following order:

B, then E, then say, "no wait", F, then A, then C.

I just finished listening to someone with the opinion that there are two realms here, "our realm" and the other the "classified realm" when dealing with new technology.

Free energy, in whatever form won't be allowed into our realm until there is total surveillance and control over the masses, which is now close to being achieved, hence the allowance and acceptance of renewable (free) energy is now ever increasing, but so is the surveillance. – (This was not my opinion, only relaying what was said to me, but is sounds about right to me).

It would be great to know about the technology existing within the classified realm – but it's classified. I'm sure any successful attempt that uncovers the principals of operation or replicates devices within the classified realm, would be met with a large sledge hammer of various flavours, so to speak.