Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light Source from MVP (Magnetic Voltaic Potential) by TLG-team

Started by dr.blue, April 05, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

My dear Mr. Zephir.

A scope shot of a flat line would be rather boring, don't you think?

" My thread " ?

I don't think so..... I merely contributed with some video observations I made last year.

" Pipes "

Not pipes but commercially available Copper plated Earth rods. I brought the distant rod back to the oscilloscope using a standard extension lead/cord and used my standard oscilloscope leads clipped to the ends.

Kind regards, Mr. Grum.

Zephir

QuoteA scope shot of a flat line would be rather boring, don't you think?

Could you measure it at longer time scale (overnight)? Which voltage you did measure, which currents, which distance of electrodes did you use? How the voltage did change with distance of Earth rods (function curve)? How this function depends on orientation (south-north, west-east) of earth circuit with respect to geomagnetic pole?

QuoteNot pipes but commercially available Copper plated Earth rods. I brought the distant rod back to the oscilloscope using a standard extension lead/cord and used my standard oscilloscope leads clipped to the ends.

Could you collect all data about your experiment at single place (link)?

dieter

@Mr.Grum, I think bringing the distant rod back with an additional cable may pretty much nullify the effect. You probably better use the extension cord to position the scope in the middle of the wire, or just in series at its first rod. Tho, if it really is some nonconventional current, the scope may kill it. The LED test seems to be the most straight forward setup. At daytime, the LED may be housed in a cardboardbox with a peek hole, so it can be seen when lit, despite the daylight.

An other idea was to use an iron wire and wrap one layer of a copper coil over the entire length. That however would be inductive. But I don't want to change the subject.

AlienGrey

Quote from: dieter on April 08, 2017, 04:48:14 PM
@Mr.Grum, I think bringing the distant rod back with an additional cable may pretty much nullify the effect. You probably better use the extension cord to position the scope in the middle of the wire, or just in series at its first rod. Tho, if it really is some nonconventional current, the scope may kill it. The LED test seems to be the most straight forward setup. At daytime, the LED may be housed in a cardboardbox with a peek hole, so it can be seen when lit, despite the daylight.

An other idea was to use an iron wire and wrap one layer of a copper coil over the entire length.  However would be inductive. But I don't want to change the subject.
Hi to all, at the risk of appearing pompous and self-righteous, with a dash of arrogance, as we all have our moments but there does appear to be a negative energy in here, And talking of dowsing I get a feeling this disruptive energy has a way of reinventing itself as it's been on here before I feel, but at the end of the day you can always take the fool to knowledge but you can't make them think, sorry for changing the thread focus somewhat, my apologies. but I feel the objective here is to dissuade people from posting use full information that might be of interest to others with hostile bureaucracy.

Regards AG

e2matrix

Is it possible that the zero current measurement by dr. blue is such because the source is such a high frequency that the DC measurement on the DMM can't see it but some of the LED's are able to rectify enough of it to light up?   Or would that then show up on the meter?  Or is it possible it's then a pulsing DC at a frequency high enough that the meter can't read it?