Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Quote from: Erfinder on November 05, 2017, 07:37:04 AM
I will keep saying it, all of this is about the damn MOTOR

Hi Erfinder

There is something that bothers me since a lot of time about this motor part. Is there any chance for this motor to work as a current limiter device? I ask this because commutator inserts in current line, small loops, and disengage them very quickly. So the time that these loops are active is independent from any load we attach at the output of the motor. The revolution speed seems to me as a factor of how much current those loops will permit to flow. Even if we ground the output during the half cycle, which means an increase of current, the same time this increment will push the motor for quicker revolutions, which in turn will disengage those loops even quicker. Looks like to me that motor keeps a steady flow independent of the load!   

Jeg

Well, we have two motor coils, in a transformer like relation between each other. The way they are connected looks to me that Cemf opposes to the flow of current which comes from the source. ::)...

Jeg

Quote from: Erfinder on November 05, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

You answered your own question.....

Thanks a lot for this pushing ;)

There is also something else happening between the motor coils. It took me a while to understand the mechanism of energy storage between the two half's, which gives thicker spikes when current suddenly stops flowing. A great mind called it once as a flux capacitor...

Jeg

Quote from: Erfinder on November 05, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Soooo...it's established that CEMF is where we need to focus attention....before we get too excited about something we already knew (CEMF limiting current)....answer me this..... 

How many CEMF production methods are operating in the motor at any given instance? Answer that question and catch your first glimpse of the flux capacitor...

WOW! I just saw the whole image!!! all this bunch of coil loops do exactly the same as what i described above!!! So the answer is returned with a question. How many loops are conducting in your machine at any given instance???

forest

Ok, how is that different from my tip that motor coils are working together to generate more current in "loops"  because when the capacitor is shorted and with Tesla usage of motor coils there are times when inside motor there are closed loops and transformer action from rotor to stator closed loop coils ?
I'm not experienced in motor/generators but that is quite visible. So you say that these additional currents produce more CEMF ? Could you explain why it is important ? I only see it could produce more current in flyback spike when circuit is broken again, but I was unable to confirm that.

I think I should say again - this is only minor effect....  ::)