Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Erfinder on November 05, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
It's too early to be looking between the turns..... 

"Inductance is the characteristic of an electrical circuit that makes itself evident by opposing the starting, stopping, or changing of current flow."

Three instances when EMF is induced....  How often does the current start, stop or change in either of the circuits?!?!  What are you doing during these key instances?!  How are you positioned to capitalize on opposition to change, how was Tesla?  How can you expect to understand what is being suggested by the use of the terms "flux capacitor" if your attention isn't focused on the flux!?  Which flux!?  Capacitor?  What capacitor?

@Forest

its crystal clear you have no idea what I am talking about.. it's all good.... no one does....

Had the spark coil setup like the Ozone circuit where the primary is in series with the cap when the large inductor charges the cap after the switch opens.
If we want the cemf, or even the oscillation currents of the primary to affect the large inductor, then the large inductor would need to be a bifi coil and its capacitance would allow continued oscillation with the large inductor in the loop.  If the large inductor is a standard winding, its inductance would impede the higher freq of the primary and cap.  And if the cap is larger like I think tesla implies, then the bifi capacitance would most likely be of a lower capacitance, and the primary would go into oscillation with the bifi cap, and the large cap would be more of a feed through for the loop.

I tried both the igniter connection of the large inductor to the - of the primary and connected to the + side which would be Ozone circuit.  Scoping the inductor, the actions of the primary dont seem to change things much. So there would have to be another solution in order for the large inductor/motor windings to be influenced electrically by the actions of the primary..

The only one I see is to make the large inductor a bifi coil so its capacitance can interact with the primary actions and currents will now flow in the large inductor that the primary gives.

Mags

Magluvin

If it is the case as I described above, then other things will have to be done to get it all in sync.

Like the possibility that the cap and primary oscillations may also continue along with the primary and the large inductors capacitance. One wave riding the other. Should it all be tuned so those 2 freq are harmonic. Switching time that maybe opens just after the first resonant wave of the primary and cap reaches its first peak in order to be at a maximum to jolt the large inductor bifi to get things rolling.

Im finding it more likely that the large inductor needs to be bifi in order for the primary currents to affect the large inductor.  Its my birthday.  Been a nice day. ;)

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on November 05, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
It's too early to be looking between the turns..... 

"Inductance is the characteristic of an electrical circuit that makes itself evident by opposing the starting, stopping, or changing of current flow."

Three instances when EMF is induced....  How often does the current start, stop or change in either of the circuits?!?!  What are you doing during these key instances?!  How are you positioned to capitalize on opposition to change, how was Tesla?  How can you expect to understand what is being suggested by the use of the terms "flux capacitor" if your attention isn't focused on the flux!?  Which flux!?  Capacitor?  What capacitor?

@Forest

its crystal clear you have no idea what I am talking about.. it's all good.... no one does....

Thats what you need right there-the flux capacitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbmGHGs2C4

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on November 05, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

Thats what you need right there-the flux capacitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbmGHGs2C4

Well lets just call it a large inductor bifi winding capacitance. 

If there can be ozone produced by the large inductor/motor windings, then there has to be a way for currents to flow through those windings for the ozone to be produced as the standard large inductor wont allow Hf HV to flow on its own. But the capacitance of a bifi winding will, even though the inductance of the winding is very high. 

"I have found that in every coil there exists a certain relation between its self-induction and capacity that permits, a current of given frequency and potential to pass through it with no other opposition than that of ohmic resistance, or, in other words, as though it possessed no self-induction.  This is due to the mutual relations existing between the special character of the current and the self-induction and capacity of the coil, the latter quantity being just capable of neutralizing the self-induction for that frequency.  It is well known that the higher the frequency or potential difference of the current the smaller the capacity required to counteract the self-induction; hence, in any coil, however small the capacity, it may be sufficient for the purpose stated if the proper conditions in other respects be secured in the ordinary coils the difference of potential between adjacent turns or spirals is very small, so that while they are in a sense condensers, they possess but very small capacity and the relations between the two quantities, self-induction and capacity, are not such as under any ordinary conditions satisfy the requirements herein contemplated, because the capacity relatively to the self-induction is very small."

Nikola Tesla  Jan 9  1894

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Erfinder on November 06, 2017, 02:17:40 AM

Lets not.....

There is no if....  ozone can be produced by the motor windings.  Your ideas regarding bifilar are borrowed, and in case you aren't aware, I have no interest in parasitic capacitance...  your present line of thinking will not help you accomplish what I am suggesting is possible.

If you understand what he saying, you understand me....  I am doing what he did....

Well then Ill leave it all to you forest and jeg. Actually I dont know what your suggesting is possible and I am apparently wasting my time.

I dont understand you at all. Thats what I know now.

Mags