Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Please...shake your hands in private and lets continue our journeys in piece. In my very stressing job we call names all of the time but nothing is personal. At the end of the day we are all still friends who trust and help each other. Mistakes happen as we are humans. Egoism just doesn't belong here.

A friend told me once that in this quest we are in the first line. The engineers that use to be here are all pioneers in this area, while the rest of the world is watching.. expecting and hoping for a better tomorrow. Stand up men and show your best.. Failures or misconceptions are WITH us and not AGAINST us. Just keep your eyes open...
Over and Out

tinman

Quote from: Jeg on November 09, 2017, 08:11:07 AM
Please...shake your hands in private and lets continue our journeys in piece. In my very stressing job we call names all of the time but nothing is personal. At the end of the day we are all still friends who trust and help each other. Mistakes happen as we are humans. Egoism just doesn't belong here.

A friend told me once that in this quest we are in the first line. The engineers that use to be here are all pioneers in this area, while the rest of the world is watching.. expecting and hoping for a better tomorrow. Stand up men and show your best.. Failures or misconceptions are WITH us and not AGAINST us. Just keep your eyes open...
Over and Out

Wouldn't it be that great if it were that easy Jeg.

Im sorry,but it just aint going to happen.

I  left the land of make believe long ago.
Bedini's magical radiant energy
Lindermanns books of secrets
And Aaron the rookies fairy tale forum--all gone--all removed to make room for reality.

You see,in the beginning,i was a bedini fan,and built pulse motor after pulse motor--even the bicycle wheel one--to the spec's provided.

Month after month,year after year, i searched for this !radiant! energy.
But as the years went by,and i bought better measuring equipment,i started to see this radiant energy fade into the distance--back into the realm of make believe.

You learn to separate the bullshit from reality
You learn to make accurate and correct power measurements on your bench.
You read all the !books of secrets!,only to learn that there are no secrets--there always going to be in the next book  ::)

There is a storm coming Jeg--a big one.

No longer will great names be associated with the famous ,but more so the deceitful

Make sure your on the right boat,as one of them is sinking.

Brad

evostars