Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spli Positive System with Led Charging Feedback

Started by SkyWatcher123, July 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi gyulasun, thanks for the reply.
It is only using just 1 tractor battery at the moment, though I'm not sure that is the best way, maybe a separate charge battery would be better.

I'm still testing, Currently in the process of charging with digital charger to a specific voltage, then disharge with system, then recharge to know what was used in the battery.
peace love light

Edit: hmm, i get 98.4% efficiency, and that is when using my lithium ion 3 cell in series pack.
I will make new test and use my 12 volt power supply to run the boost converter and use the lithium ion as charge battery and see if anything changes.

gyulasun

Hi SkyWatcher,

Thanks for the nice diagram on your setup. This now reminds me to the Youtuber 'debunkified' circuits and the long debates in the comment sections under his videos. He forever stated that the output of the boost converter i.e.  its positive and negative output rails provide the "load" current what was flowing via an Ampermeter directly connected between the converters positive output and positive input where your LED is also shown connected above.
See this link where I showed a scema he may have used in one of his videos, with his measured data:
https://overunity.com/17184/a-solid-state-dc-to-dc-converter/msg502041/topicseen/#msg502041 

So he claimed overunity because 12.28 V x 37 mA input is less than the 12.31 V x 692 mA output...   

He did not accept back then that it is the 30 mV between the two positives which drives the 692 mA through the internal resistance of the Ampermeter and not the 12.31 V output voltage. There was no load connected between the positive and negative output rails of his boost converter and this is true for your above setup too.

If you have a second DC ampermeter to use, then try to insert it at the very positive input of the boost converter. The first Ampermeter may measure the current taken out directly at the battery positive or you can measure the LED current directly in series with one of the LED wires. The 3rd current then can be calculated from the two measured current values (or just use a 3rd meter).  I mean the node where the battery positive,  the boost converter positive input and the LED wires meet in a common point.   IF you have only one useable DC ampermeter, then use it in 3 steps, inserting it at the correct places.

Looking forward to any new measurements you may arrive at in the meantime

Thanks,  Gyula

SkyWatcher123

Yes, i jumped the gun, the results were not anything out of the normal, with the parts and arrangement shown.
Though, the other thread, with the 12 strand coil charger, at least does show true extra energy into the charge battery.
Will focus more on that set up, thanks gyulasun.
peace love light

seychelles

SKY  IF YOU ADD A SPHERE NIB ON TOP OF THE COIL CORE AND GET IT TO SPIN.
THEN THE CHICKEN IS ROASTING. THAT IS IN YOUR 12 STRAND EXPERIMENT..

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, I'm trying a new circuit, one that includes capturing the flyback, while splitting that with a 12 volt led bulb load.
I have the 3 cell lithium ion battery packs made to be quickly rewired to series or parallel, for swapping positions.
Another benefit, is in using the higher charging efficiency, lithium ion cells.
peace love light :)