Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spli Positive System with Led Charging Feedback

Started by SkyWatcher123, July 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, decided to pickup a proper 12 volt led to try this experiment from debunkified's yt channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmsK65VU74Q

I'm using an ecosmart 12 volt ac - 4.8 watt led bulb.
12 volt tractor battery as input source and charge battery.
600 watt boost converter set at 20 volts output.
The battery was resting at 12.585 volts.
I ran a 2 hour test with this system and the resting voltage the next day is 12.62 volts.
When under testing load, volts ranged from 12.39-12.37 volts.
Just finished another 1 hour test run and it is blipping from 12.37-12.36 volts at end of test run.
Amp meter from input of boost converter to battery shows .44 Amps - 12.37v or 5.44 watts input.
Output from boost converter is 20 volts - .65 Amps or 13 watts.
Will continue testing to get a feel for this system.
Comments or questions welcome.
peace love light :)

seychelles

HI, sky i wish you success . To prove that this system works is easy,
just get the voltage booster started with a battery, then the output
charging a 10 farad capacitor and lighting up the led. Then through a
double pole double throw switch just configure to start and run .

seychelles

SkyWatcher123

Hi seychelles, thanks for the reply and the video link, I will study that video soon.

The system does work seychelles, the battery is recharged with about 90% of the original input energy and that is not including the work done in the led bulb, which is the same watts that is charging the battery.

So around 180% minus battery charging losses or 1.8 COP, using these particular parts of course.

Though the true energy in the system is 239%, though not all of that is accessible as work or power.

A more efficient boost converter and more efficient battery or capacitor as you are pointing out would improve these numbers.
peace love light :)

gyulasun

Hi SkyWatcher,
Your setup sounds very interesting, I would like to understand it. It is okay that you use a run and a charge battery and a boost converter and a 12V LED lamp.   You drive the input of the converter by the run (tractor) battery but how exactly the LED lamp and the charging battery is connected into the circuit is not fully clear for me.  Could you draw a block diagram or a simple schematic?
Thanks,  Gyula