Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiebattler

aether Actually I know exactly what you are talking about. Fear No way. I would put my spiritual strength up against yours any day. However this is not the appropriate place to deal with such matters. Email me if you wish.

TinselKoala

QuoteBut, if I don't know where something is as with the cushions, then I just have to feel along, and I realize that whenever I try to to that I can't feel sh!t.
You should really meditate upon this finding of yours. If you don't know where it is, or you can't see it... you can't feel it. Some people might conclude that this means... you can't actually detect this energy at all. You might just be fooling yourself. 

There is a method to determine just how sensitive a person might be to some subtle stimulus. It is called Signal Detection Theory. A properly designed experiment, using SDT analysis, will reliably tell you whether or not you can actually detect what you think you are detecting, and also how sensitive you actually are (that is, just how weak a signal you can actually detect.) And very importantly... SDT can identify and quantify _bias_, that is, the tendency to state detection, or to deny detection, of the signal regardless of whether it is present or not.

But of course it's like dowsing, I suppose. People swear by it but when it is tested scientifically... the dowsers always fail.

The beauty of what I have suggested to you is that you won't have to rely on the subjective reports of others, which may or may not be honest, or take the chance that a device or drawing or coil prepared by someone else may be faulty in some way. YOU make it, you detect it, you feel its energy yourself. No ambiguity with that part of the trial.  Then all we need to do is make sure you can actually do it under controlled conditions.  If YOU can do it reliably, with devices, coils or diagrams that YOU made... I'll bet there will be many people who will go along with you and build and replicate.

But what if you can't? What if, even though you yourself still believe.... you can't do it? In that case I hope you will honor your donation of 1000 NZD to an animal charity.

aether22

Quote from: aussiebattler on July 26, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
aether Actually I know exactly what you are talking about. Fear No way. I would put my spiritual strength up against yours any day. However this is not the appropriate place to deal with such matters. Email me if you wish.

Oh, well I am happy you have a rich spiritual life.

I have never had any spiritual experiences.
I am sure you could be more spiritual than me, I am too much in my head to really get into spirituality, I don't care for religion, I can't meditate, I just end up going to sleep.
I have never astral projected or seen anything that isn't there.

In fact I have genuinely wondered if something is missing or off, I remember thinking that watching people in church as a kid, were they getting something that I didn't?

I hear people talk about astral like experiences and seeing things and I can't help but wonder if they are bonkers.

No, this stuff, though it is spiritual for some, it is not spiritual for me, I did not really believe in chakras, till after I gain sensitive
one day I was "wait, what's this thing".

I am a very grounded and logical person, I am an INTJ in the Myers briggs personality typing system, which means "Thinks to damn much".

I am sure you could out-do me spiritually.

But, I have found that I and like 90% of normal people can feel energy if they fucking give it a go.

But this is like Galileo's telescope again, people refuse to look.

Yes, I have become "interactive" with energy from being exposed to a lot of it, but I suspect that besides wanting to for a long time and being exposed to a lot of it for a long time, I would probably be LESS sensitive to this energy than most!

I just happen to have been exposed to it a lot.

So, again, why not spend 2 damn minutes with the latest image?  Why are people reluctant?

No one is arguing with me on the logic!  No one is saying that these devices don't create associated anomalies, no one is arguing that many of the successful inventors didn't use sensitivity.  You ridicule it, but there is a conspicuous lack of actual reason behind your attack.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

So I got some Polystyrene cups, now in many ways these are not ideal as they are conical and cones, even without points does focus energy.

And these cups have some tiny embossed circles in the bases (which also creates beams), if I had seen these details I would have bought something different, anyway I tried a very simple coil, but the results were too ambiguous, so I made a more powerful coil to cut through the noise of circles, cones, and how other elements interact...
I did find putting a cup or even the coil over a line made for a beam, much like Wilhelm Reich finding a flowing river enhanced cloudbuster operation (both are channels perpendicular to a beam), I have found this same effect where falling rain can enhance the energy in a circle massively as long as the circle is pointing at an angle across the sky (not straight up)...  Also corners suck energy out, as Dan A. Davidson mentions in shape power, and as I recall the Chinese lady mentioning on the Iron Fist TV show, but it's taken from eastern study of this same science.
Oh, and one last wrinkle, a book under the coil really suppresses the energy, I didn't think to check beforehand and based on the way the coil worked I was surprised it does this, but the coil clearly pulls energy from below and a whole bunch of pages screws things up.

So anyway, once I got rid of cracks/lines, corners, books below, made the beamer stronger...

I got 100% correct, 10 out of 10, only it was more than 10, maybe 15 out of 15, it became tiresome and count was not kept.

Yes, I know it is possible to be lucky 10 or 15  times in a row, but still the odds are low.

So I will try more, I am not ready to have the added pressure of skeptics, and money on the line, indeed if TinselKoala agrees it isn't necessary would like to withdrawl the money offer, not because I have less confidence now after finding blind experiments a bit trickier and affected by more than I had expected, but moreover because it adds un-needed pressure.

I think that the pressure to perform under a blind conditions is what makes the subconscious screw this up, the energy is so subtle it is affected by thought/visualization and when you don't know where something is, it is impossible not to try and guess, and that guess materializes some energy, the more pressure the more that competes, running a stronger coil under the cup did reduce that till I was able to get clean and clear answers, they weren't just right, they were clearer answers as the energy was simply more intense.

So, there is a huge difference between the level you can reliably feel blind and under test or otherwise, the noise level just increases a lot.

I might try filming me do this test, thus far I am just doing it with 2 cups, which cut has the coil changes randomly so there are no clues.
Because these are exact spots not whole areas to check it does not seem to be a problem with using the same table, as long as the locations dance around the table so that any remaining energy doesn't mess things up.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

TinselKoala

I applaud your efforts and willingness to cooperate.

But... in your description of your experiment, I didn't see how you performed the blinding. Did you yourself put the coil in the cup? Really, you should have someone else do it and mix the cups up, without you seeing that part. Only after the coil is concealed by the cup and the cups are arranged in a random manner should you yourself (or other test subject) be allowed to see the cups. And there really should be more than just two cups. This would be a "double blind" protocol, as long as nobody knows which cup contains the coil when the trial is performed.
Even then... instead of detecting the energy, you could be reading the mind of the person who set it up and knows which cup it's in.   ( just kidding... sort of.)

The experiment could also be performed under the Signal Detection Theory protocol. This is both simpler and more complicated, heh. It would involve only a single cup, but many trials (like 30 or 50, the more the better) where the coil is either in the cup, or it isn't, randomly, and your task is simply to tell whether it is or isn't. Without touching the cup of course! This also has complications, like what if the energy "imprints" on the cup and causes False Alarms (a technical term in SDT). SO to avoid this you'd need a stack of cups and use a new one for each trial. Of course you need to test beforehand to make sure that the cup doesn't block energy (leading to a Miss (another tech term in SDT) instead of a HIT.)  (In an SDT protocol, on a given trial the subject sees a cup, and responds either "Yes it's in there" or "No, empty cup". And of course the cup either does contain the coil or it doesn't. So we have 4 possible outcomes: HIT (you correctly detected the coil), MISS (the coil was there but you said it wasn't), False Alarm FA (the coil wasn't there but you said it was) or Correct Rejection CR (the coil wasn't there and you said empty cup). Each trial will result in one of these four outcomes. At the end of all trials the percentages are calculated and a graph is drawn which will show any bias, how sensitive you are to the stimulus, and how strong the stimulus must be before you detect it. SDT is extremely powerful. )
;)
As far as the money goes... Hmmm. Perhaps you've learned that real tests of these things are more complicated than it first appears.  That's worth a lot of money right there. So I agree, we can put the money matter aside for the present. Of course I can't speak for anyone other than myself!