Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Seychelles sir(or miss), can you show a demonstration, short vid perhaps ??

aether22

Quote from: seychelles on July 29, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
soooory..

You have just proven yourself to be a total ass!

I shrunk that image horizontally so it was not so wide, it uses it's whole width and if it made the lines a mess I would have bloody well fixed it (but it didn't,  not much/really).

Remove your reposted images (both mine and yours, neither serve ANY purpose).

BTW, your image posted on the first page I rightly complained about is 3000 pixels wide, you have now reposted that one at 1500 pixels while trying to show me up for posting one of 1373.

Mine is 1373!  (1627 pixels smaller)  All of if necessary!   No excess white space.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Ok, so because icarus is building stuff, good on him, I am going to share more relivant info on the aether...

So, the coil i described at the start had more turns on one side, when icarus fixes that (and verified it creates a monopole magnetic field
in the center when the outer coil is energized) there will be the potential for it to work.

The next coil I added him to ask is an early coil I learnt how to make, where a wire is wound around a thin core with the turns getting
progressively closer to one another until the displacement is one wire width.

This coil move when to the tight end (the right) but it helps to have a longer turn or 2 after as shown in the diagram (and not the photo).

This coil is great for directing energy for someone to feel, indeed most people that have felt energy would have done so from such a coil.

Ok, so the next thing, which I did point out in the initial post is that this will all work probably a bunch better if you use the outer square
grid arrangement in the image I have asked people to feel, this arrangement is excellent at making the things inside of it generate aetheric energy.

So, you can print up such a grid, and lay wires over the lines, it will take you a few mins, easy peasy.

Ok, so here is the part where I said I would teach new things, what I am about to share with you might not help with feeling energy (it might,
but it might not, it makes the energy more solid but removes it's distinctiveness).

But I have been testing this and it is very very true, so listen up, this could prove CRITICAL to getting results with Free Energy/OU technology!!!

Every energy type you use increases the bandwidth of the energy aether and this increases the range of aether involved and with it the power!!!

Let me explain, so, a lot of Free Energy devices are shown running loads, motors, lights, well, sure, you want something to show it works, right?

Well, of curse, but that would be missing the point, the load and the energies it creates are critical to making the device operate!

So, consider that a Free Energy device might have high frequency mixed with low frequency EMF, and magnets, and current and voltage, those
all those combine...
But so does the light, the thermal energy, the kinetic energy...
The MRA used Piezo buzzers...
They might have high enough voltages to produce sound from spark gaps, they might produce ions and plasma.

You want to have as many different ranges of energy as you can!

I am right now feeling energy from a magnet, a battery and a candle put into the wire grid thing, the candle makes plasma, heat and light.
But there is much more energy I can feel coming from this when all 3 are in there!

Consider too Hutchison who had all manner of things by mixing a lot of different energies, EM all over the spectrum, and got a wide range of effects.

No, just having these energies by themselves won't normally do squat, Hutchison tuned them to bring in the aetheric interaction.

But if geometry is the key of the aetheric involvement, then you do not need to tune things, just provide the energies!

There is also a patent for an instantaneous communication system that uses 2 bucking magnets, a halogen bulb which is both heat (it gets VERY HOT)
and HV DC is applied plus radiofrequency, it needed all of these energies and enough intensity from all of them to work.

So if you make a Free Energy device, you want to have loads, so try and have sound, light, heat and motion and EMF covered, a motor, a bulb and a
speaker/piezo should cover that whole range.

Consider it like the Alchemists, pulling on the forces of earth and air, fire and wind.   To produce strong energies you need a range of energies.

Consider that a Joe Cell does little installed on a bench comparatively to the kinds of crazyness people have reported when in a car (HV ignition
system, combustion, high current and EMF with alternator, kinetic/rotation, thermal).

And the few devices that I found worked that were completely passive had something like a spiral coil or a cone, something that covers a lot of
different diameters being having an essentially continuous transition.  Or like Keely where he used a bunch of wire of different lengths (in a circle,
not that they ahve to be in a circle or in order for this benefit f a wide bandwidth of energies).

Also, and Keshe states this as well, the loads, especially light and EM can additionally cycle in the system, so if the energy emitted from the bulb
is fed back into the system, all the better, indeed it won't help if totally isolated.      I am pretty sure Stubblefield's results could be replicated today
as long as you also used an arc lamp, that makes an awesome load, light, heat, sound, plasma, EMF all in one thing, no wonder there were so many
early Free Energy devices, and eroding electrodes also record energy states,  the ions in the air, the energy from that I am confident would couple
to his battery/coil and cycle the energy around and around until the aetheric energy and the electrical energy and the light energy becomes mixed
up as a hybrid, that's why he had light appearing to come from the hillside itself!

So if you want Free Energy/OU, you might have to do nothing more than...

Use a battery to get things started or some source of energy to kick things into gear.
Make a circuit that can trip into FE mode without increasing the current through the battery.
Have some degree of EMF/induction in the system, this is the part the aether will most likely modify.

And here are the real key parts...
Use loads as just described, ones that involve a wide range of range of energy types, the more the merrier, so incandescent is better than LED, also
be willing to just include things like magnets, candle/fire, just things used for their contribution to energy range.   Yes energies that are actually doing
things and moving are better than static energies like a magnet, but it all adds.
Think motors, Tesla Coil, Radio (anything that emits), Xenon bulb, Piezo, electrolysis (burn the gas too).
That is Bandwidth and energy processing.

Use the grid and or a coil like the outer one with turns going both ways with more turns in one direction so it creates a net magnetic field, this stimulates
whatever is inside it to generate a lot of energy.

And finally you want something the aether can conduct though, this can be wire or cylinders.

What does it cost to make that grid?  a printed sheet of paper using very little ink and a few scraps of wire, maybe 3 minutes and a bit of tape.
What does it cost to scrounge some interesting loads, many you might already have?  A bit of effort.

The way the wires are cut and conditioned and wound can make a huge difference, I have only shared a tiny bit about that.

It does not cost much, these things are not hard to do.  I can suggest more, but I hope you get the idea!

Attached grid:  I have found making the "left" square of the diamond orientation grid to be advantageous.   This creates an inwards CCW vortex.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

icarus

The new wire around the inner coil:
In this way ? With knotted wires terminals like in your pics ?