Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Seychelles, did you make that image?  Because if not I can't help but think whoever did is an A-hole who is working against
Free Energy, that much blank image just stretches the size of the forum page to make posts really hard to read, can you please fix it,
trim it down, thx.

Ok, sorry, I am PROBABLY just being paranoid and it is someone's native resolution and they didn't know how or didn't bother to crop it.

note: I have now added linebreaks in all my above messages so they aren't stretched so you have to scroll left and right, it had made them almost unreadable.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

PolaczekCebulaczek

aether22 what input you recommend? AC? pulsed DC?  low frequency? car battery or HV?

aether22

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on July 24, 2018, 07:54:55 AM
aether22 what input you recommend? AC? pulsed DC?  low frequency? car battery or HV?

I would go with anything but the AC, but even the AC would work, but better if not from the mains really.
High frequency high voltage, as long as it is not too high for the impedance of it might be a good call.
Car battery would be fine, HV is discharges could be interesting...

Really any and all, I just have a distaste for the mains, mains powered things can work, but it is harder to stop them from trying to
"elevate" the whole mains, and mains power is pretty de-energized.  caps or an isolation transformer can help, heck, even a simple
twist can help, this couples the right handed spiraling energy so it remains within the circuit, let me show you in the attached
image...

Oh, and technically no electrical input is needed to feel the aetheric energy, just the coil with the outer coil shorted, but it will be better with electrical power applied.  I also re-iterate, if you add the negative pole of an otherwise unconnected battery (car battery is ideal), you will improve performance.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

forest

Very nice very nice. ;D  now you only have to consider it is the magnetic field around us which is the aether ,well to simplify (it is an organized flow od aether)

aether22

Quote from: forest on July 24, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
Very nice very nice. ;D  now you only have to consider it is the magnetic field around us which is the aether ,well to simplify (it is an
organized flow od aether)

EVERYTHING is made of aether.  So everything that flows is a flow of aether.
But, these forms of aether are already named, so it is pointless to really say that they are "aether", and not all aether flows manifest
as magnetic fields.

Now, magnetic field flows, flows of water, really every physical phenomena has some additional effect of the underlying aetheric
energy, so they do create an additional effect on aetheric energy we cannot readily detect or measure.

I am not going into the details, the details are that the aether is a superfluidic and potentially hyper-spacial substance, everything is
a different vibration/dynamic within this underlying aether.

The energies that I am effecting are mostly not the true underlying bulk aether below, but rather the echos of material dynamics in
the aether, which is like saying imagine matter is a tornado, and I am pulling a stream of eddies O ooooooo>  from the vortex
mostly the not making the bulk of aether flow, but the bulk of aether is harder to detect as by default it passes through us with little
effect.

It is disturbed or energized aether that has substance, everything that aether or aetheric energies flow through condition the aether
and the aether pulls off some of the "dance" the frequency, quality of that thing.    Each substance makes it's own aetheric field, if
you pull the field from say steel and put it into copper it experiences much less friction and moves very quickly, but only when not
near steel, the moment it gets near steel friction hits, the friction generates more energy but it kills the velocity.

There are aetheric energies that are the 'wash" or 'ghosts" or the subtle energy of electrons, so called soft electrons or space
electrons, this is why negative ions are healthful as waves in the air knocks energy out of the negative ions and so it produces ghost
ion energy, this energy acts like an electron, it also spins in a right handed spiral, your DNA is designed to absorb this type of
energy and it does, the positive ions however act like ghost protons and when you have a mix of these energies, when you create a
flow they tend to go in opposite directions, the proton energy has a left hand spin and when the right handed energy conducts one
way the left handed energy move the other way so their direction of rotation agrees, but this creates head on collisions, and these
collisions create more energy at the sacrifice of speed, this leads to stagnation.    Orgone being electrons has been observed by the
likes of Konstantin Meyl, when I heard that claim I did not believe it..  But it is true.

You see when I made my first coil I assume "aether was aether" and that it was one thing, but it is not, there are an endless number
of different aetheric energies that can exist, it is all one aether, but many of these energies pass through each other, recently I have
been discovering the importance of what I have come to call aetheric bandwidth where you pull together a larger range of aetheric
patterns so that the energy affects a broader range of energy/matter/reality.

But this is all getting far far ahead of the basics which I need to try and tech you first, and the basic first lesson is that aetheric
energy is what you need to learn, and that I have useful and unique insights for you to learn from.
That is not a hard thing to show you, but it is CRITICAL!

So, please, if you seriously want to achieve Free Energy, try making a coil, ask me how to prove this to yourself, I cannot guarantee
you will feel the energy, but I can guarantee that overall most people do.