Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion based V track or V gate 3

Started by juliotony, November 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juliotony

gyulasun

Hi Julio,

I answer your post here too, although you posted the same setup in another thread: https://overunity.com/17417/skinner-1939-gravity-machine-centrifugal-force-tests-and-hope/msg526777/#msg526777

And you have got some responses there, this thread you started would be better to discuss.
So the point is that your setup looks 'promising' because the usual sticky spot such magnetic gates have is greatly reduced by gravity (gravitational force stored in a spring). 
As Norman said in the other thread: go for it   i.e. build it.
Gyula

Turbo

Hello  I think that spring and weight can be dropped as well
the top magnet needs to be replaced by a switched aircore coil.
Need some external power for start up but once it gets on speed... remove.
Even the simple reed switch will work but a uchip and hall sensor that adjust pulse width will improve efficiency many fold.

gyulasun

Hi Turbo,

It is an interesting simplification you are suggesting. I guess you mean replacing the top magnet with an air core coil I indicated with a green arrow and you did not mean replacing the magnet with the coil I encircled in green, right?
Please clarify, sorry for this dumb question...

My problem is that a coil and permanent magnet interaction always involves Lenz law and there can be no gain there, unless I miss something you really mean but have not mentioned.

Anyway, thanks for your addition, it reminds me of another interesting idea showed by someone many years ago in Stefan Hartmann's earlier yahoo mail group on free energy, see 2nd attachment. Unfortunately, I am not aware of a successful replication of his idea.

Thanks,  Gyula

Turbo

Hello without iron core.
The aircore will not have any sticky point so there is no need to bridge the gap.(at all)
It only needs to be powered to start the thing.
Will start slowly and store kinetic energy and if that gate is good, speed up.