Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion based V track or V gate 3

Started by juliotony, November 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

The design is not new and has been around for quite some time, but ignored, because magnet<>magnet setups are the most reactive.

Quote from: gyulasun on November 07, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
Hi Turbo,

Well, I did not write the iron pieces can be used to create the feedback loop, rather I asked two questions in connection with your mention of replacing the permanent magnets with iron pieces.

Gyula

I said that only to show that the magnets could be eliminated entirely and the thing would still rotate without any magnets.

That by itself should show you that the magnetic field is not the magnet, remove the permanent magnet, the thing still rotates, obviously it shows that the magnetic field is a property of space itself !
I have been trying to get this across for many years but it never registers with anybody..
The magnets are only a lens that concentrate what is already present everywhere.

In simple terms:

1. Increasing Phase ---> magnet or iron is being attracted into the (elektro)magnetic field, the closer it gets, the more field lines are concentrated, or bundled.

2. Decreasing Phase ---> magnet or metal moves away from the field.
If magnet<>magnet is used this is the inescapable sticky spot.
But not in the case of the air core, because you can simply switch that off or even reverse it and the rotor will continue to spin towards it's next cycle without resistive sticky spot.

The experiment with the free moving magnets is important.
It can open your mind and it is very easy to do.
The minimal resistance setup enables you to see and discover more.

shylo

hi Turbo
You say you could replace all the magnets with iron pieces and still have rotation?
You will still need at least one magnet to create attraction of the iron , at the start the first piece is the farthest away and
as the wheel rotates each piece gets progressively closer, the last piece will be the closest, so stop the wheel.That's where you need to pulse an attractive force to pull the wheel through and begin again.But now you need so form of supply input.artv

Turbo

Quote from: shylo on November 08, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
hi Turbo
You say you could replace all the magnets with iron pieces and still have rotation?
You will still need at least one magnet to create attraction of the iron , at the start the first piece is the farthest away and
as the wheel rotates each piece gets progressively closer, the last piece will be the closest, so stop the wheel.That's where you need to pulse an attractive force to pull the wheel through and begin again.But now you need so form of supply input.artv

No magnets, no sticky spot.
That it the whole point i was making.

The iron is attracted to the field surrounding the air core coil, no magnets involved.

FreeEnergy

You can definitely just use one stationary magnet and one piece of metal going around the wheel instead of a bunch of magnets going around the wheel.

Low-Q

When the wheel drops down to avoid the sticky spot, you also disrupt the oscillation between the weight and the spring, so the wheel actually wants to slow down. However, the "V-gate" supplies the same amount of drive energy. This means if the system was frictionless, it would spin forever, but you cannot take enery out of it.

It's like holding an imbalanced wheel by hand, and spin it, it will viberate and stop relatively soon without the same abount of input energy. However, if the same imbalanced wheel was fixed firmly, it would have spun freely for a long time without input energy.

No matter what I say about your idea, I would suggest to build it. Only then you will KNOW how it works :-)

Vidar