Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion based V track or V gate 3

Started by juliotony, November 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Vidar,

The thing I agree with you is that the setup should be built to see how it behaves. 
During the tests the weight should be changed to find the best match to the spring force at a certain RPM.  You do not want to use too heavy weight or too mild spring and / or the other way round.  Also, the RPM of the wheel should also be choosen not to let the spring being fully pressed when the weight just passes at the 6 o'clock position. 
And as I see this (and assuming the setup would at least self run under a no load condition), the useful shaft torque (the output) would be within a relatively narrow range (and I do not mean this a drawback).  Maximum shaft torque would be mainly defined by the magnets strength used in the V gate.
Gyula

F6FLT

Quote from: Turbo on November 07, 2018, 08:34:21 PM...
In simple terms:

1. Increasing Phase ---> magnet or iron is being attracted into the (elektro)magnetic field, the closer it gets, the more field lines are concentrated, or bundled.

2. Decreasing Phase ---> magnet or metal moves away from the field.
If magnet<>magnet is used this is the inescapable sticky spot.
But not in the case of the air core, because you can simply switch that off or even reverse it and the rotor will continue to spin towards it's next cycle without resistive sticky spot.

In other simple terms :
1. Increasing phase ---> the magnet or iron is attracted into the (electro)magnetic field, so the variation of flux through the coil implies a counter-EMF (Lenz's law) with the consequence that the generator must supply energy.
2. Decreasing phase ---> the magnet or metal moves away from the field. To switch-off current in the coil allows the continuation of the movement without the sticky point, right.

Congratulations, you have reinvented the electric commutated motor.

It can open your mind and it is very easy to do.
Sure. No body was aware of this great invention, the first achievements of which were manufactured in the 19th century and today improved and buyable on amazon.
;D ;D ;D  ::)

Turbo

See here is a real fallacy from your mind.
Nowhere is my explanation a commutator to be found yet your brain has added one in the search of a reference.
Because that is how your brain works, when it sees something, it starts to search the database of all the things that it has seen before, and will return the closes match, which in this case is: the electric commutated motor.

This way you will never find something new.
Funny thing is that just one line later it goes about keeping an open mind, well you just failed miserably at that !!

F6FLT

One assertion:
Quote from: Turbo on November 20, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
Nowhere is my explanation a commutator to be found yet your brain has added one in the search of a reference.

and its contrary:
Quote from: Turbo on November 07, 2018, 08:34:21 PM
you can simply switch that off or even reverse it and the rotor will continue to spin towards it's next cycle without resistive sticky spot.

To switch off or reverse current implies a switch or commutator, mechanical or electronic.

Quote from: Turbo on November 20, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
See here is a real fallacy from your mind.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Turbo

It's just so sad man.
Even if someone would show you a self runner and explain to you how it operates.
You would still explain it away because of your mental references that tell you its this or that and it can't work because of this and that and its sad to see people stuck.
But it is what it is you will never escape it I can yell you that much.