Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: F6FLT on December 24, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
You should yourself set an example. I'm waiting for you.  ;D
Merry Christmas.

This means you've failed. Waiting for someone else to do the hard work for you means you are lazy, both mentally and physically.

Merry Christmas.

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Electricly charged particles have a magnetic moment. This means you can use electric and magnetic fields to influience these particles. Meaning an electromagnetic machine, one could think of this as an electromagnetic charge pump. Like all pumps, one must create a pressure. Putting these charged particles under pressure, cycling from high amplitude to a low ampitude.

Where does charge come from? An insulated conductor is full of charge, its static and at an equilibrim state. Take a magnet and move it past the conductor at right angles to the wire. The magnet separates the charge, positive to one end, negative to the other. Basic electromagnetic induction. the faster you move, the more charge the terminals will have.

1: The time rate of change of the magnetic field creates a voltage.

How do you free more charge?

The cyclotron is an example of accelerating charged particles. It uses electric and magnetic fields to put a force on the already existing charged particle.

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 23, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

For this reason, I will not enter discussions with you, 

I sense you are scared, you are hiding something and you are trying to cover something up - Perhaps soon you will let slip your secret  ;)

You are a half run horse.

Yes i am.
I am past mid point on life's journey,and getting closer to the point of total freedom.

Quote1: The time rate of change of the magnetic field creates a voltage.

No
A rate of change over time of an electric field causes an EMF
The changing magnetic field co-exists with the changing electric field.

A static electric field can create an EMF,a static magnetic field cannot.

Quoteexcept to say, you are mostly wrong, you have no proof

Actually,it is you that is mostly wrong.
Care to go up against me--perhaps a friendly build off,see who can make the most efficient electromagnetic machine?.

QuoteI am tempted to enter discussions with you tinman, issue being I know your history.

Ok,fair enough.
Merry Xmas anyway  :)

Brad

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: tinman on December 24, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Care to go up against me--perhaps a friendly build off,see who can make the most efficient electromagnetic machine?.

Ok,fair enough.
Merry Xmas anyway  :)

Brad

Merry Christmas Brad.

8)

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=18097.msg528697#msg528697 date=1545651015]

QuoteThis means you've failed. Waiting for someone else to do the hard work for you means you are lazy, both mentally and physically.

Well,we are yet to see anything from you--nothing but words so far.

QuoteWhere does charge come from?

Charge dose not come from somewhere,it is already everywhere.

Quote1: The time rate of change of the magnetic field creates a voltage.

Really  ::)
Then how dose a peltier module create a voltage,when one side is heated,and the other cooled ?,----> no changing magnetic field involved there. Could it be an electric field being created,via temperature variant charge separation  ;D

QuoteHow do you free more charge?

Perform more work.

QuoteThe cyclotron is an example of accelerating charged particles.

So is strapping a battery to a rocket  :D

QuoteIt uses electric and magnetic fields to put a force on the already existing charged particle.

To differing temperatures can do that also-->whats your point?.

Brad

Mr.Miyagi

Brad,

You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself. Your challenges and disagreements are very highly valued in your own eyes. Yet, I sense a high degree of uncertainty.

E is for electric, M is for magnetic, orthogonally they are Electro-Magnetic, known as electromagnetic.

Charge separation comes in many forms, very simple solutions for simple experiments exist.
    Chemical
    Mechanical
    Magnetic
    others...

A good read: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/chemistry/charge-separation learn something new.

When one catches the wave, one only need ride it down to equilibrium, then one must trigger a new wave peak by bring up the potential again. You have lost the ability to bring forth the wave.

Brad, it appears the confusion you have gained is crippling your intelligence! I think we have found what you're hiding.