Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

What I have seen is:

Nine of ten threads here is completely off topic when it comes to simple energy generation!

Most threads are filled with off topic nonsense.

95% of posts do not focus on the actual topic of energy and the generation of it.

Some are wildly posting random topics for others to follow that have zero focus on powering the load.

Some here, names others follow blindly, are so far off topic its a complete circus. Don't blindly follow others that don't know what they are doing! Make your own educated, intelligent, specifically focused goals!

Take a globe, 12 volt, 21 watt, or something you have on hand. Make this your target load, focus on that load, put it up high, on a stand, look at it, ask yourself, what are the specific requirements to light this globe. This globe is your specific focus!

It requires two specific things to light up:

1: An applied Voltage.
    2: Sufficient current, from a low impedance source.

So, what is your source? Of course you need to know the answers to the questions in my prior posts. How is it that a generator can have a closed coil loop, with zero electrical connection to anything else than itself. Two coils, electrically connected to themselves, yet they can transfer electrical energy in a large volume.

Focus on a new path, ignore the time wasters, shut out the fools that are over complicating a simple task!

FOCUS

Your Task is powering the Globe!

Mr.Miyagi

Note:

Conduction it is your first and foremost concept. Base everything around Conduction.

Induction it is your second most important concept. Base everything around Conduction and Induction.

You need a voltage

You need current, from your source.

SkyWatcher123

Hi Mr.Miyagi, thanks for sharing, I will give thought to this.
I think current is created by short circuiting our source voltage, a collision, a cat eating its tail.
Of course we can get something useful out of it in the meantime.

Though for my 2 cents worth, I'm going to say we should try and create induction, while minimizing current (conduction) going back and eating our sources tail. :)
peace love light

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on December 24, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
Hi Mr.Miyagi, thanks for sharing, I will give thought to this.
I think current is created by short circuiting our source voltage, a collision, a cat eating its tail.
Of course we can get something useful out of it in the meantime.

Though for my 2 cents worth, I'm going to say we should try and create induction, while minimizing current (conduction) going back and eating our sources tail. :)
peace love light

SkyWatcher123, great potential I have seen,

Current is the flow of charge, originally it was deemed as: 6.24 x 1018 electrons passing point Pt1 per second, equaling one ampere. An ampere of Charge is equal to one Coulomb. One coulomb is equal to one farad of charge. Science has meddled with these figures somewhat, and today we have different figures. The electron may not be, and likely isn't the particle making up current, however, this statement is meant loosely.

What is charge? Subatomic particles carrying a charge, randomly distributed, everywhere, seen in quantity in materials of mass conductivity, normally capable of travel, up to but not beyond the speed of light, at least as of today, observed as a static non charged medium until charge potential order is arranged, requiring conductivity and insulation to follow order.

Wikipedia has this to say:

The speed at which energy or signals travel down a cable is actually the speed of the electromagnetic wave traveling along (guided by) the cable. i.e. a cable is a form of a waveguide. The propagation of the wave is affected by the interaction with the material(s) in and surrounding the cable, caused by the presence of electric charge carriers (interacting with the electric field component) and magnetic dipoles (interacting with the magnetic field component). These interactions are typically described using mean field theory by the permeability and the permittivity of the materials involved. Due to the skin effect, the energy/signal usually flows overwhelmingly outside the electric conductor of a cable; the purpose of the conductor is thus not to conduct energy, but to guide the energy-carrying wave.

Experimentally, a charge pump is required to reach your goal of lighting your load. A pump of subatomic charged particles, it must have minimum impedance and maximum potential. At least 12.7 volts in this case.

Ignore the distractions, do not follow those that would deliberately mislead you! Use common sense! Use logic!

F6FLT

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
You need to think!
THINK! THINK!
You should yourself set an example. I'm waiting for you.  ;D
Merry Christmas.