Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

This is a thread to try to wake the minds of the sleeping.

You need to think!

You need to stick to accurate educated fact.

You need to know where electrical energy comes from.

You need to know how to conjure electrical energy!

You need to know what problems are faced by conjureing electrical energy.

You need to know how to use such problems to your advantage.

You need to know about timing of such events.

I have seen these machines, I know people that build them. They tell me that you're all to inarticulate to succeed, and you haven't the slightest clue about energy in the first place. They tell me that all of you are stuck in perpetual loops of destruction. All of you are looking in the wrong place. Are you willing to start looking in the right place?

Time to wake from your slumber!

Time to do some serious thinking, make the above statements a known, make the journey forward one of success.

Stop following those that have no idea and will happily lead you down rabbitholes where continued failure lays.

Loose your path of already well known and well explored areas that have nothing to do with the above statements! This is important! Very important!

Be your own leader!

Think certainty, think evidence, think intelligence, think naked truth, make your list, find your answers, make sure you know your path!

The path to your load is one of Insulated Copper Conductor, nothing special, nothing new, it powers your load with Applied Voltage and a flow of Current.

What are the requirements to accomplish these two simple tasks.

THINK! THINK!

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
This is a thread to try to wake the minds of the sleeping.

You need to think!

You need to stick to accurate educated fact.

You need to know where electrical energy comes from.

You need to know how to conjure electrical energy!

You need to know what problems are faced by conjureing electrical energy.

You need to know how to use such problems to your advantage.

You need to know about timing of such events.

I have seen these machines, I know people that build them. They tell me that you're all to inarticulate to succeed, and you haven't the slightest clue about energy in the first place. They tell me that all of you are stuck in perpetual loops of destruction. All of you are looking in the wrong place. Are you willing to start looking in the right place?

Time to wake from your slumber!

Time to do some serious thinking, make the above statements a known, make the journey forward one of success.

Stop following those that have no idea and will happily lead you down rabbitholes where continued failure lays.

Loose your path of already well known and well explored areas that have nothing to do with the above statements! This is important! Very important!

Be your own leader!

Think certainty, think evidence, think intelligence, think naked truth, make your list, find your answers, make sure you know your path!

The path to your load is one of Insulated Copper Conductor, nothing special, nothing new, it powers your load with Applied Voltage and a flow of Current.

What are the requirements to accomplish these two simple tasks.

THINK! THINK!

QuoteStop following those that have no idea

Oh well,thats the end of this thread.  ;D

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: tinman on December 23, 2018, 07:18:34 AM
Oh well,thats the end of this thread.  ;D

Didn't think it would be long before you appeared. The number of posts besides ones name is merely an indication of lack of control of ones mouth. Men of few words often have more to say than men of many!

Don't you have to go and attend to your drinking bird?

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Wiping a glass rod with cat fur changes the distribution of charges on the glass rod, sweeping a magnet at right angles to an insulated copper conductor does the same thing. How does something so simple change the distribution of charge?

Where does charge come from?

Does this distribution of charge constitute a current? If no why? If yes why?

How is a current made to flow in an Insulated copper wire, when a generator coil is electrically connected to nothing! The only thing making contact with the coil over time is magnetic flux?

Faradays law of electromagnetic Induction makes a prediction on voltage only, it makes no prediction on current nor does it estimate the current that will flow. Isn't that odd!

Think people, Think, what are the absolute base requirements to induce a voltage that will allow for a current to flow.

Why can a voltage be present without a current?

What is voltage?

What is current?

What creates a current?

Does magnetic flux have anything to do with the production of current? When an air cored coil can be shown to extrude all magnetic flux when loaded sufficiently! No magnetic flux makes contact with the coil at all! Yet current still flows.

Do not let distractions de-rail your focus! Only a determined mind can succeed!

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=18097.msg528661#msg528661 date=1545600049]

QuoteDidn't think it would be long before you appeared.

What can i say.
I love a good comedy  ;)

QuoteThe number of posts besides ones name is merely an indication of lack of control of ones mouth.

Chris had more posts than anyone else here  ::)

QuoteDon't you have to go and attend to your drinking bird?

No
Old dunky now looks after him self,day in,day out. ;)

QuoteWiping a glass rod with cat fur changes the distribution of charges on the glass rod,

Not quite
It separate's the charges,and your better off using silk.
This action removes the electrons from the glass atoms,and deposit's them onto the silk cloth- so the silk becomes negatively charged,and the glass rod positively charged.

Quotesweeping a magnet at right angles to an insulated copper conductor does the same thing.

No it dose not.
No charges are removed from the copper conductor like they are from the glass rod.
A force acts upon the free electron's,and causes a charge separation of the free electrons within the conductor.
You hit the ball on the right side,and it moves left--you hit the ball on the left side,and it moves right.

QuoteHow does something so simple change the distribution of charge?

To which are you referring?

QuoteWhere does charge come from?

It doesn't come from anywhere,as it already exists.

QuoteDoes this distribution of charge constitute a current? If no why? If yes why?

Separation of charges requires work to be done.

QuoteHow is a current made to flow in an Insulated copper wire, when a generator coil is electrically connected to nothing!

If the coil is open,then no current will flow,other than a small amount to charge the self capacitance of the coil during each half phase swing.

QuoteThe only thing making contact with the coil over time is magnetic flux?

Wrong.
Any magnetic field that changes in time,has an associated electric field with it.

QuoteFaradays law of electromagnetic Induction makes a prediction on voltage only, it makes no prediction on current nor does it estimate the current that will flow. Isn't that odd!

I make a prediction that there will be a length of rope on a boat,but no prediction can be made on the length of that rope.

QuoteThink people, Think, what are the absolute base requirements to induce a voltage that will allow for a current to flow.

An electric field that is changing with time.

QuoteWhy can a voltage be present without a current?

Why can water be present in a pipe without it flowing?

QuoteWhat is voltage?

A potential difference between separated charges.

QuoteWhat is current?

A flow of the separated charges along a conductive path between the two charge storage mediums.

QuoteWhat creates a current?

The flow of charge,mostly electrons and ions.

QuoteDoes magnetic flux have anything to do with the production of current?

No.
A magnetic field is the result/bi-product of current flow.

QuoteWhen an air cored coil can be shown to extrude all magnetic flux when loaded sufficiently! No magnetic flux makes contact with the coil at all! Yet current still flows.

A magnetic field exists when ever there is current flow.

QuoteDo not let distractions de-rail your focus!

Most here are pretty switched on,but i think you need glasses.

Mr.Miyagi

I am tempted to enter discussions with you tinman, issue being I know your history.

For this reason, I will not enter discussions with you, except to say, you are mostly wrong, you have no proof and your ideas that are right, you do not know why.

I sense you are scared, you are hiding something and you are trying to cover something up - Perhaps soon you will let slip your secret  ;)

You are a half run horse.