Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Stefan
It is hard to find specific information on the third-party lab test
Do you have a link to when this will be scheduled and what lab will be doing the test?
We have persons who could possibly attend a public demonstration.
And perhaps even bring appropriate equipment .

Also I know Russ is out that way,.....however I believe he has some "concerns " in his life right now that might effect him scheduling things.

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

hartiberlin

TK posted at Revolution green in the comments:

I have a couple of comments and questions (about the video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bA2OMRcxKo

At 5:46 we see the data
screen from the control software, of the motor right in front there,
which is set up to drive the water pump thru the Z-Drive magnetic
gearing. As far as I can tell there is _no_ electrical generator or
electrical output of this demonstration motor, just the z-drive to the
water pump. The videographer pans around the two running machines. Where
is any electrical output machinery or load? It does not appear to me
that there is even a stator coil-rotor magnet geometry evident that
could generate electrical power from the rotation.

Yet the Motor Control screen shows "AC Current" of 78 amps and "AC Voltage" of 7.5625
volts. The 7.5625 figure is of course false precision since a
measurement to the ten-thousandth of a volt is implausible under these
conditions, but let that slide for the moment. So we have some
electrical measurement of a little less than 600 watts, on something
that has no electrical _output_ or means to generate such, in evidence.
And while it is evident that the pump is turning, being driven by the
Z-drive magnetic gearing... it does not appear to be actually pumping
any water at that point.
We also note the "Voltage Modulation"
reading of.... 14.901960784313722 percent. I submit that this figure is
WRONG. The actual voltage modulation is 14.901960784313723 percent. Go
ahead, prove me wrong. The point here is that false precision means
that the cited number is simply wrong, since no measurement can possibly
be that precise... and furthermore no _professional_ motor control
software would display such an obviously wrong, false precision number
like that.
There is more that can be said about that data screen
but this is enough to demonstrate that it is nothing more than a "bright
shiny object" to make the spectators go "ooh and ahh they must know
what they are doing since they have numbers that are that precise..." Of
course there is a big difference between precision and accuracy, and
false precision of the degree displayed here is Yet Another big red flag
waving in the breeze.
"Ten years in the making"... not just since 2013 then.
Both of the running motors in the video are mounted on elevated, concealing
metal base platforms. There appear to be huge electrical grid interface
panels on the walls of the building. The dangling electrical power cord
with the plug just hanging there is a nice subtle touch. I'll have to
remember that one for my next alt.snakeoil video.
-------------
Just my impressions from the video.

Now I, Stefan,  posted an answer to this also there:

Hi TK, I had another look at this databoard pciture in this video you mentioned...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bA2OMRcxKo

There was 11.376 rad/sec, that means 1.81 Hz , so almost 2 Revs per second of the motor, meaning it was spinning at 108,6 RPM...

and there were these 2 different voltages and 2 different Amps readings...

Target Iq (Ia)= 78,125 Amps Probably the output current as Ia mostly means Output current.
Also there was Iq ( Ia)=76,3125 Amps and there were 2 different voltages:
Ud( Uf)= 20,125 Volts and Uq( Ua)=49,125 Volts.

So I guess the Ua is the Output voltage... ( Also in German language Ua means always Ausgangsspannung ( translated Output Voltage, maybe they had German measurement equipment)
So if we multiply Ua x Ia = 49.125 Volts x 78.125 Amps we get:
3837,89 Watts of Output power....
So at least we are in the 3 to 4 KWatts range...So I wonder, what they have powered with this output power then ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

I don´t yet know, if Russ will go there or not...
He would probably need some invitation from IEC...
I only heard from Karl´s postings, that  his NASA wants to go there and make some tests...but when this should happen, I don´t know yet...Unfortunately the Chatoptiosn there with this disqurs plugin are pretty limited at the messages are very mixed up there, so it is hardto follow the single threads....
If I will find new informations there, I will post them also here...Regards, Stefan.

Quote from: ramset on April 12, 2019, 12:59:44 PMStefan
It is hard to find specific information on the third-party lab test
Do you have a link to when this will be scheduled and what lab will be doing the test?
We have persons who could possibly attend a public demonstration.
And perhaps even bring appropriate equipment .

Also I know Russ is out that way,.....however I believe he has some "concerns " in his life right now that might effect him scheduling things.

Thx
Chet
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MadMack on April 11, 2019, 10:16:37 AM
Tinselkoala has a fear of free energy devices and seems to have a particular bias against magnetic powered engines. A phobia, if you will, that the acceptance of free energy by the masses will lead to economic collapse along with the death and destruction of all he holds dear. This observation by me is based on numerous public postings he has made over the years. It's not bias based on his personal attacks against me. Just read his attacks on this one engine.

TK, you might as well give up. Magnet motors are real and they are are about to be proven to everyone beyond doubt.

Mad Mack

It's just hilarious to check that comments in that post.
I read all the post in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bA2OMRcxKo from him, and it looks like a scratched disk, relating the content of their response with that already displayed on other occasions.There is no genuine interest in understanding how the device works, but rather attacking with the usual arguments that are impossible, or that are deceiving people or make people spend time and money.

After reading this quote I think he took a pistol and shot himself in the foot.

"And you know me well enough already to know whether or not my mind is closed to new discoveries? On the contrary, I am a scientist -- do you understand what that means, I wonder -- and my whole being is about new discoveries--"   Ohh TK is a  scientist!!!!! but ....  he say ....

And please do not "appeal to authority" by mentioning your NASA friend again. Scientists are absolutely the easiest people to fool, bar none. It takes special training and experience to detect the kind of fraud that is my special area of research, and a scientist who is used to encountering truth and accuracy in all things is the perfect foil.

To someone that not believe in device : "Let me ask you something in all seriousness. What is the moral position of an individual or company that has a free universal power source but wants to keep it secret and uses it only for profit -- while thousands of children die every single day in this world, from starvation, dysentery, warfare and other easily preventable causes, all due to lack of a cheap universal source of power? "

Is this a comedy? At least it brings good mood.
Let's wait because we should have news soon, and not ear this crap attack .

ramset

I see here Mr.Walsh mentions perhaps the timeline is a few more weeks.?sorry if this had been posted here already ,the comments from Dansies forum are hard to follow.
I do have some contacts which were forwarded to me ,I'll try to make those calls early next week  and see about getting someone there who could possibly be viewed as an asset [by the principles] to this investigation as well as get a feel for what will be done at the test ...and will any tests [equipment] be forbidden?

to note
Member Wesley has postulated a controversial  power source for kapanadze device [transmitted from elsewhere]

Walsh quote
""This is why in a few weeks a world-renowned NASA/SpaceX energy systems consultant will be doing the definitive 3rd party testing that many have requested. This fellow has already confirmed the motor is a closed system with no external power source. Now he and his team will measure precisely how much power it can generate, and for how long (up to several days). And when this fellow with decades of experience gives it his approval, the world's largest aerospace companies will stand up and take notice.""
// End Quote----------------------------------
//respectfully//Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma