Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Neuman Motor (br549)

Started by br549, November 19, 2019, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br549

I didn't know who this Neuman guy was until several months ago, when I accidentally clicked on a youtube video that told his story. What a heart breaker that was. So I decided to look at some more of his history, background and theories. His theory of magnetic's seems to me to make as much, if not more seance (with the experiments he did to support it)  than anything else I've seen lately. I figured that anyone who takes the kind of beating from the Power Brokers and Government (Patent Office) that Joseph Neuman took over his life time and keeps going...in an effort to bring his technology to the people, (and to market),,, there might be something to it.   So I picked up a copy of his book and thought I would build a motor.
The book  (The Energy Machine of Joseph Neuman)  is a little pricey ... it seems that the the printer plates were destroyed in a fire at the print shop that was printing his book??
That being said,, I know less about magnetics than I do about women, which has always been a puzzle to me. So all constructive suggestions and input are welcome.
I used banana plugs on the motor every place I could to make changes easier and faster.

Each coil has 6 pounds of wire, and 2 windings (one on top (29awg) of the other (28 awg).
Total capatance (all coils in series) = 0.015 uf
Total Inductance = 37 H
Total Coil Resistance = 2250 ohms
Resonant Frequency (all coil in series) = 2.2 khz
11,400 turns per coil
wire gauge = first winding 28 awg, second winding = 28 awg
Voltages,    230, 460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZbG3USWMU

br549

I am not real good with  the current probes
so the first thing I want to do is confirm the
output polrirty based on the direction the
probe is placed on the wire being monitored.
So I know which direction the current is flowing
in the wire of circuit. I get confused sometimes
if it's not right in front of me.

sm0ky2

Sounds like you are catching a lot of friction
May want to reduce the contact surface area of the commutators
to achieve minimum input current
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

br549

I can try that. I can reduce the width of my brass pick-ups. I used crome plated brass
on commutator #1 to try and keep the friction low.

br549

Quote from: br549 on November 20, 2019, 02:25:35 PM
I can try that. I can reduce the width of my brass pick-ups. I used crome plated brass
on commutator #1 to try and keep the friction low.

Attached is a video of the wire commutator running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8t9IAig7Y