Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: synchro1 on December 13, 2019, 06:56:45 PM
1 Set Mini Tesla Coil Kit 15W Mini Music Tesla Coil Plasma Speaker Tesla Wireless Transmission DC .... 13.56MHz I2C/SPI RFID MF RC522 Wireless Module.

What do you make of this information?

skywatcher

Quote from: synchro1 on December 14, 2019, 04:20:08 PM

What do you make of this information?

I don't know where you got this from. There are many ebay sellers for this item.

http://www.icstation.com/mini-music-tesla-coil-plasma-speaker-plasma-loudspeaker-tesla-wireless-transmission-kits-module-p-12005.html
On this page you can find lots of pictures and videos about this generator.
In one picture you can see '0.12/350T' printed on the PCB. I think this means 350 turns of 0.12mm wire. You could enter this data into the calculator to get an estimate for the SRF. But i'm sure it's not 13.56 MHz. Not even close.

skywatcher

A BD243 transistor is used in the kit, which has a transition frequency of 3 MHz. So we can assume that the working frequency is well below 3 MHz.

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 14, 2019, 04:35:28 PM
A BD243 transistor is used in the kit, which has a transition frequency of 3 MHz. So we can assume that the working frequency is well below 3 MHz.

The circuit is complex. How do you know what the transistor is for? We'll find out after my models arrive, but the posted operating frequency for the Toy is 13.56.

Here's a video of Lidmotor adapting the "Music Coil" to a Stifler SEC circuit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xi0Vv3qHq4

Quote from Lidmotor:

"This is the coil from the Mini Tesla Coil kit being used on my old homemade  Dr. Stiffler SEC 15-3 Exciter.  The coil worked great"! He identifies it as an L-3 coil.

sm0ky2

You "assume" it is operating at the low-freq characteristics
Because this transistor is primarily used as a power-gain MOSFET
However, it makes a perfectly useful switch at higher frequencies
Though the current gain curve levels out at 1

How did you see that it was a BD243?
I can't see anything in these pictures, he's got them upside down
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.