Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 02, 2019, 12:56:11 AM
For those that "actually" give an f enough to do a little math:

The Ni/Cu/Ni coating +4 + (-1) = +3
we can ignore the inner junction
Unless you are talking about skin effect, Ive measured broken neos, the raw magnet, using an ohm meter that measures down to .01ohm(wavetek 2030) and the material is very conductive. Cant say that the coating is any more conductive. 

Mags

synchro1

I should start a new "Quantum Receiver" thread at this point. I need to fully credit Dr. Stiffler as the Marconi of Quantum radio.

The permanent Neo magnet is a miniature Earth with two planes of Energy that share a boundary layer. The boundary layers have frequencies; Earth's 7.8 Hz and Neo's 13.56 Mhz. The Neo magnet is a saturated capacitor with a voltage of C squared. The dielectric value of the magnetic field line is the Lorentz force of 90 degrees. This raises the capacitance voltage of the magnet core's static field to near infinity. The right hand rule causes a force fields to spiral.

Tesla's Wardenclyff used the Earth and Stiffler's "Quantum Receiver" the Neo magnet.