Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Quote from: Magluvin on July 13, 2020, 06:14:08 PM
At 3:55 in the vid, Brad states that the core in the toroid coil is a speaker magnet.  That means when the toroid coil when powered alters the magnets field..

Once again, field of the toroid is at 90° to field of the magnet, this means they do not see each other and there goes your theory down the drain.

Magluvin

Quote from: nix85 on July 13, 2020, 07:54:20 PM
Once again, field of the toroid is at 90° to field of the magnet, this means they do not see each other and there goes your theory down the drain.

Well sure the toroid coil field is 90 deg of the 'magnet' core field..  If the speaker magnet is say N field up, no input to the toroid winding, is the field of the magnet crossing the top secondary coil??  Is it in proximity to the secondary coil??  Now power up the toroid winding with AC signal. That magnet field will appear and disappear on the secondary and inducing currents in the secondary.

Here is my solid state orbo where a toroid coil alters a magnets field to induce a secondary winding. It is virtually the same thing and I understand it very well as to how it works. Without the magnets, there is no mutual induction of the toroid primary winding to the standard winding. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ljx1py-BUs

Here is another vid I did using the toroid winding to make the core invisible to the rotor magnet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtGzxOKpwQ

And here is a version that uses a toroid coil on a toroid core showing attraction and repulsion of the rotor magnets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KpppPqwRk

So now..  Show me your videos on this subject and lets see what you really know about all this other than just taking Brads word for it as to the idea that the speaker magnet does not play into the equation in the vid you present. He was very wrong to make the claim that the speaker magnet is only acting like a toroid ferite core. It has everything to do with the outcome he had shown in that vid. ;) If it were just a ferite core he would not get the same results. No way no how. :P

Mags

nix85

Quote from: Magluvin on July 13, 2020, 10:38:19 PM
Well sure the toroid coil field is 90 deg of the 'magnet' core field..  If the speaker magnet is say N field up, no input to the toroid winding, is the field of the magnet crossing the top secondary coil??  Is it in proximity to the secondary coil??  Now power up the toroid winding with AC signal. That magnet field will appear and disappear on the secondary and inducing currents in the secondary...

first of all i suggest u to lose the silly emojis

for the third time, two magnetic fields at 90° do not see each other. so ur "explanation" "toroid makes the magnet invisible" just dont cut it.

we are talking interaction of orthogonal magnetic fields which should not happen, just like ordinary transformer should not work since flux is inside the core and does not cut a single wire of the secondary..

it all comes down to interactions of the A-FIELDs, of the etheric smoke rings i linked above.

Magluvin

Quote from: nix85 on July 13, 2020, 11:37:54 PM
first of all i suggest u to lose the silly emojis

for the third time, two magnetic fields at 90° do not see each other. so ur "explanation" "toroid makes the magnet invisible" just dont cut it.

we are talking interaction of orthogonal magnetic fields which should not happen, just like ordinary transformer should not work since flux is inside the core and does not cut a single wire of the secondary..

it all comes down to interactions of the A-FIELDs, of the etheric smoke rings i linked above.

Ill use emojis as I see fit. ;D   

I dont follow etheric smoke rings. I follow flux cutting for induction. 

To follow what you just quoted, then I would have to believe that a simple air core inductor windings fields do not cut the other windings in order to accomplish self inductance. :o

In a transformer, toroid, Ecore, etc., the fields are not totally contained in the core and there is flux cutting. When we look at just the field of a single straight wire and apply current, the field emanates from the wire itself. If we gradually bring a core near the powered wire, are you saying all of the wires field will just appear in the core and there will no longer be any field around the wire? ??? ::)

Below is a pdf of what I follow. In a toroid, all the induction action happens in the hole of the core. The flux from the primary crosses the hole of the core and induces the sec. The same for an Ecore from the center to the outer parts of the core. Its all pretty simple and your making it all too complex. What advantage do you have with your way compared to my way?  What can you do using your understanding vs my understanding that makes things any easier or help you do things that I cannot do?  Pretty much nothing really.

Brads vid is a sham.  Honestly if he did know that the magnet does as I explained it does, then he is also a liar.  If he didnt know at the time( some years ago) then he was clearly mistaken with his test and just didnt know any better at the time. Either way, what he has shown has nothing to do with fuzzy clouds that you embellish and has everything to do with the toroid winding altering the core speaker magnets field of which is inducing the voltage in the top secondary by way of flux cutting.

Show me the same experiment Brad had shown with just a normal ferite core nonmagnetized and your results on the secondary will never do what brad has shown. Cannot happen.  If you disagree, then show me. You will have to prove that the core is not a magnet.

Mags

citfta

Hi Mags,

You are wasting your time here.  Nix85 only believes what he sees on YouTube.  He refuses to consider that what is shown on YouTube might be wrong.

Carroll