Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternative Partnered Output Coils and Free Energy

Started by Raycathode, April 03, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Quote from: rakarskiy on April 08, 2020, 06:27:14 AM
Meanwhile, Kiev, Ukraine (presentation of devices based on wave transmission). Not advertising, just informing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K86FW2pEUMQ&t=35s

Hello rakarsky !

A device for generating energy from the environment, let's do it this is called, as we still do not have a full explanation of the phenomenon. We supply the device from a standard 24V 2.2A battery, connect up to 300W of use. Working time at loading in one such stand with light bulbs - 30 hours.

theoretical 50 Wh battery capacity for up to ( 300Wp x 30 h = ) "9000 Wh" output ?

"radiant energy" output = lamps ,okay !

lamp light energy radiation comparison with conventional net-grid connected 300 W lamp ? Same ?

One "gain parameter " explained here :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19920714&CC=US&NR=5130608A&KC=A

As is well-known in the lighting art, fluorescent light is perceived continuous at 60 cycles AC per second, which is above the time-resolving ability of the eye or critical fusion frequency (CFF). Another- benefit on my present invention is to increase the longevity of incandescent load resistor elements.

The present invention is further to provide a network wherein, whenever the power transistor conducts, DC flows from the module through the light-emitting load for a time interval equal to the rectangular pulse width, and the resting time between light producing DC pulses, which is considerably greater than the pulse width, accounts cumulatively for a significant saving in energy. It is therefore a particular object to produce a preferred pulse repetition rate of more than about 1,000 cycles per second, and a preferred pulse width of about 10 microseconds.

In one example, the module circuit is adjusted to produce 4,000 pulses per second with a pulse width of about 10 microseconds (with an average resting interval of about 240 microseconds), a load of 100 ohms, and a charging potential of 100 volts. Using Ohm's Law, these conditions would produce 100 watts of peak power. Using Equation I, the average power in the Example 1 can thus be calculated, i.e., about 4 watts. Assuming that the power dissipated in the module itself is approximately 8 watts, the total average energy consumed is the sum of energy expenditure due to load and energy dissipated in the working module, namely a grand total of about 12 watts. Clearly, the average power consumed in the pulsed incandescence of a light bulb under the control of the inventive module of this example is as low as almost one-tenth the amount consumed in a conventional AC power supply for an incandescent light bulb.

device operative frequency ?

This device with a fixed nominal rpm motor connected : ? Tests ?
Motor equpped with  "conventional coils" or "capacitive coils" ? ::) ;) 

capacitors works also in function as : filter,neutralizer,harmonizer

Let me make virtual such a concept :

The Yusuf Indrawan transformer + a. Dragan Kovac seriell connection

b. Gricourt lamps concept

c. Imris opto-electric converter seriell lamps connection

electric input versus radiant energy output  ?

making unknown phaenomens conventional

rakarskiy

lancaIV, good time! Why do you think that the device works on the principle of getting something from the environment? You really think there is an environment where there are a lot of electrons in kilograms that can be taken by buckets. Modern science, with a 100% guarantee, can not answer what is the electric current in the wire. This publication presents a revolutionary approach to understanding modern processes. ( https://idoorway.mirtesen.ru/blog/43208208685/Vizualizatsiya-strukturyi-magnitnogo-polya-Zemli-(efira)-rassmat?nr=1&utm_referrer=mirtesen.ru ) true, the material is in Russian, but I think that similar views exist in the English-speaking society. I start with what I want to get, and that's the current in the circuit. In this case, there is an electric field and current in the wire. In a mechanical generator, for example, we first get a polarized electric field through a magnetic field, and only then a current in the circuit, provided that it is closed.

Current is the resulting force, not the flow. You just need to create the conditions for the manifestation of this force in the circuit. First the electrodynamics of the process, and then the method for fulfilling the condition.

lancaIV

Mr."rakarsky", I did not decide !
I let give "grand-master 8) Google translator" ::) , in and with all his "interpretation freedome" ,
the decision to translate the ukrainian texte below the vid into "google translator english" !

Btw : did YOU NOT read the ukrainian texte ? >:(

I am washing my hands in "UNSCHULD" :-[ ,believe me :-X ,

I do only an " information" hiob/ job/messenge,
cause neither I nor some other members in the forum read,speaks,understand ukrainian language,in minimum I think so ! ;)

In google translator how much trust( by real experience ;D ) ? Okay, relatively cheap service

Is your " inhaustable energy source potential " probably "Vakuumenergiefeldkraft" related ? :)

Caution : In-ex-hausetable is " applied shown stupidity" of no Latin- language professionals !

Probably,for some in Quarantaene(40= quarenta days isolation,original from Venice/Venezia/Venedig),in hope of shorter time-period ;D :
                                           energy/force field         and       speed/velocity

Ostern : Eier suchen ( not " tomates :-[ ;D ",Playboy-Bunny :o -Bunnies :-* ,OKAY ! :) ) Fest der Fruchtbarkeit

rakarskiy

Ukrainian is even more difficult than Russian (since it is closer to old Slavonic). However, any automatic transfer has its negative aspects. The meaning is that the electric current in the wire can't be a flow of electrons. CURRENT is a linear field of force, the result of counteracting an electric polarized field, at the moment of its balancing. If you twist a button on a thread, the force manifestation has the form of a spiral. Sunlight and magnetic lines of force, also spirals.

lancaIV

"Current is a ...." or "Currents are .... "

as direct or alternating currents

positive mainstream and negative beside streams and
negative mainstreams  and positive beside streams

Positive and negative ever movement scalar direction = F + arrows above  and F kind below for vector

strumere der Strom the Stream  fluere der Flusz the Flux

Ukrainian is more difficult than Russian ? I do not know it ! Never one from these lingual instruments learned !

Virus and Virion !     Light and Wave  : Dualitaet       Max Planck : Quantenpaar and Plancks Konstante             

WIRKUNGSQUANTUM

When  we goes to : field force and force field : how much pressure defines this force ?

force= Kraft pressure= Druck   KRAFT-DRUCK torque momentum angle degree from Geo  400° or 360° base ?

Traseunte ?
law of conservation of energy                                                    law of conservation of momentum

Material Memory + Memory- effect included in these laws ?
How behaves material wih N1,N10,N..... purity ? resistance

Why in wafer semi-conductor industry they " dote", making materials "dirty" ?

You ,rakarsky,should know that you write here your meanings and opinions in english and I translate this in my day-by-day used language :
neuronal german ,a polygraphic( not lie detector but more 3d printer CNC)  4-d think profile

It is by many learners said that german is the most difficult language in the world

Let us say : it is the most techno-tronical language in the world

Bio-materials Geomaterials An-/organic Poly-/Mono- mere Memory  + " Verduennung"- process

Le Chatelier principle Das Gesetz des kleinsten Zwanges ( Zwang ~ En-/Force )

Plancksche Wirkungsquantum E= hf    h = Konstante f = frequency E= energy

FOR BOTH ? PHOTON and PHONON,or restricted for PHOTON

HOW MANY PHOTON EQUATES 1 PHONON ?

I know,easy questions,indeed : no ukrainian neither russian nor german !

Spiral: whirl or Vortex or Swirl
By furacao or huricans we have this movements circumventing the "Kalmen/Calm center/Aug'e"
smaller as tornado or as winddirection indicator " windhose"

This rotative force "wand/wall " as analogon,now "hard" : tubes and small Nanotubes,inside pseudovacuum

Einstein " whormholes" : micro black and white holes = tunnel/channel white and black light spectrum
Stefan-Boltzmann white and black body and konstante