Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternative Partnered Output Coils and Free Energy

Started by Raycathode, April 03, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: lancaIV on April 06, 2020, 11:37:00 AM
As experimenter me would ever interest :
relationship : cw: cw  cw: ccw   ccw:cw  ccw:ccw

current form : direct - alternant - pulsed

coil input to coil output :  only the coils operating differences

coils - partnered, combined double, winding- input and coils output : only this coils effect operative differences

Coil  physical turning numbers

partnered coils physical  turning numbers

coils physical distance

Hi are you thinking about the Akula grenade winding on the output stage of the device in the Dally thread ?
try connecting it up and seeing if the device will work in that mode (Partnered Output Coils) ,if not try loading the inner section with ferrite.

Please let us all know how you get on.
chears AG

AlienGrey

Hi Nelson, and thankd for the comments and the video clips, very educational thank you some interesting view point

PS your English is excelent, many thanks

AG

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 06, 2020, 06:27:45 PM
Hi Nelson, and thankd for the comments and the video clips, very educational thank you some interesting view point

PS your English is excelent, many thanks

AG

Hi AG hope you goes well .  i will publish the circuit diagram , i just need draw de diagram and measure the components values . My only problem will be measure the inductance of coils because i don't have equipment to that at moment  , but i will measure the resistance of the coil to give a reference .
Like i promise to you at 1 year ago, i will open-source this circuit and if you want, you could replicate them .

Best Rewards

Nelson Rocha

AlienGrey

Hi Nelson, Yes that would be realy good, I will do what I can to replicate the the device if thats ok

Many thank AG

rakarskiy

Meanwhile, Kiev, Ukraine (presentation of devices based on wave transmission). Not advertising, just informing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K86FW2pEUMQ&t=35s