Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: Smudge on June 06, 2020, 04:21:30 AM

Indeed? where did I say that.  I said transformer theory is incomplete.

Indeed, as follows:

Quote from: Smudge on May 29, 2020, 11:31:37 AM

Clearly if we are to get overunity then classical Transformer Theory can no longer apply.   Transformer theory takes no account of the dynamical motions of the atomic dipoles responsible for the magnetization in the transformer core.

Taken literally. Did you mean this litterally?

Again this shows that we hold different viewpoints.

What a great world we live in, where just because we have different view points, Gentlemen can make progress. A shared view is a perspective otherwise not thought of!

Yet you are forever promoting EPR which you consider OK, but for some reason NMR isn't OK!!  Can you explain why you consider NMR to be a Symmetrical System.

Hmm, not so much, I have tried to give EPR as a possibility, not so much as a solution. I did not say NMR was not ok, I think all perspective toward Charge, and the action of Freeing it and making it move is important! That is, weather it be NMR, EPR or BFF.

We agree, Charge has the following components:

1: Charge.
   2: A corresponding Magnetic Moment.
   3: Spin Integer Value.
   4: Beauty!

Without Charge, this would be a boring old universe! Its what steers the needle of our Meters! Charge having Potential Difference, Charge having a Momentum, Current 1 Ampere = 6.24 x 1018 Electrons per second past point p, thus Volume Dynamics, V x I = P. A path of Kinetic Energy.

What makes Charge Move? What Free's Charge? What force can we use for Free to Free Charge? What happens when we Accelerate Charge? What does Insulation do to Charge? I mean the life of Charge is awesome! Its a Vacuum State Engine! A Zero Point Energy Engine! We know, at the Atomic level is is busy! Its zipping around doing its thing, but at our level its static, isnt that a real conundrum! Its not static at all, but appears to be static?

A simple piece of Insulated Copper Wire, filled to the brim of Zero Point Energy Engines, how to start them, get them to do what we want them to do, in an Asymmetrical Exchange?

Why Asymmetrical, Real Simple: 1 + -1 + 1 = 1, in normal Exchanges, the equation is: 1 + -1 = 0, Nadda, nothing left over, a used, spent System, a Symmetrical Exchange, less Losses, all Systems have losses, Below Unity.

I like you Smudge, we have passed our opinions, we do not see eye to eye, but we can still debate like gentlemen.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times.
   Chris Sykes

P.S: The NMR Generator, the Precession is directly opposed by the Output Coil, Symmetry exists between the Active Precession and the B Field component of the Output Coil:

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 06, 2020, 05:30:29 AM
Taken literally. Did you mean this litterally?

Perhaps I was not clear, I should have said that transformer theory takes no account of the dynamical precessional motions of the atomic dipoles that are normally incoherent and therefore unobservable.

QuoteP.S: The NMR Generator, the Precession is directly opposed by the Output Coil, Symmetry exists between the Active Precession and the B Field component of the Output Coil:
From Ramsey's observation that the the radiated energy exceeded the absorbed energy, in the NMR system overall Symmetry cannot exist.  Why do you say it does?

Smudge

bistander

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 06, 2020, 02:51:57 AM
It should be well known that a Symmetrical System will always be Below Unity, Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity!

Hi EMJunkie,

"Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity"
Mistake?
Isn't unity where input = output? Over Unity where output is larger than input? That is what your equation shows. OU. Not Below Unity.

Regards,
bi

EMJunkie

Quote from: bistander on June 06, 2020, 10:46:57 AM
Hi EMJunkie,

"Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity"
Mistake?
Isn't unity where input = output? Over Unity where output is larger than input? That is what your equation shows. OU. Not Below Unity.

Regards,
bi

Hey Bistander,

In a Symmetrical System, Conventional Transformer for example, the Energy Transfer Mechanism is Symmetrical, this means: 1 + -1 = 0, which is Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

Quote from: Smudge on June 06, 2020, 06:49:43 AM

Perhaps I was not clear, I should have said that transformer theory takes no account of the dynamical precessional motions of the atomic dipoles that are normally incoherent and therefore unobservable.

Ok, got you, understand.

Quote from: Smudge on June 06, 2020, 06:49:43 AM

From Ramsey's observation that the the radiated energy exceeded the absorbed energy, in the NMR system overall Symmetry cannot exist.  Why do you say it does?

The Output Coil has an Induced E.M.F in it via the Spin Precessional Frequency, or the Larmor Frequency - Yes?

This Induced E.M.F is a result of Faraday's Law of Electromagnetic Induction - Yes?

So, this must therefore mean, that Current in the Output Coil will Symmetrically Oppose the Larmor Frequency Precession of the Atoms that are precessing - This is Lenz's Law, Negative of the Source.

Images below:

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes