Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanV

Quote from: AllanV on August 31, 2020, 06:01:30 PM
Hi,

An ordinary transformer with two low volt outputs will show the principle. I have a transformer that has two 15volt outputs and each has a 12volt tapping. Use a variable voltage source on the 240volt input to orientate the outputs.  The outputs are connected together. Connect one end and get a voltage across it and the other output is oriented the same way so that there is no voltage difference between them.
DC will flow through, +ve in and to their connection on one end out the other winding to -neg.

These will be very low resistance.

Disconnect the variable voltage source on the 240 volt winding and keep it well away. This winding will not be used.

A resistor is required when DC is sent through the two 15 volt windings, remember they are connected together at one end only. The current should be limited to the maximum rated on each winding.

The magnetic effect will cancel out. Change the +ve connection to the 12 volt tap on one winding a flux is created. Next change the connection back to the 15volt on that winding at the same time the connection is made to the 12 volt tap on the other 15 volt winding at the -neg end.   

The magnetic flux has made an excursion through a complete change in orientation.

A piece of sheet metal will be attracted to the core when there is flux in the core if the best resistor is .

If the speed of the change is fast enough a voltage could be read on the 240 volt input but this is not where to get the power out.
An 80 watt 240volt 50 hertz transformer has 0.032Watt DC equivalent link between two windings, the input and output, which is 1/2500th of the 80 watt load power.

I forgot to mention the windings in the transformer have a resistance of 0.1ohm and only 0.3volts is necessary to get 3 amps to flow. 3 amps through 15turns is 45AT and may not be enough to feel magnetism outside the core. The idea would be to supply a pulse on the connection to increase the amps in one winding and this will improve the AT dramatically. In 75 turns 0.5A would be plenty. The pulse would need to change current direction with the change in the connections of the input.

As the flux increases more voltage is required to push current. 

regards,

Allan

leonelogb

Hi AllanV thank you for share your Transformer as a Generator

There are several things I would like to know.
a) In the upper left of the diagram ... Are you using the triac to discharge the capacitor? . what is doing that other coil that is parallel to the 300t? please give more details of each item used.
B) Are they two separate transformers? (I guess so), what kind of transformer are they?(E I..?), can you put a photo please.
C) how much energy have you been able to get out of that transformer and is it using at home?
Your answers will be very helpful to warm me up this winter ...  ;D ;D ;D

God bless you!

Other thin..
Fernandez in other thread, He teach something similar, check it.
https://overunity.com/17535/kapanadze-stepanov-barbosa-leal-and-the-secret-of-free-energy/msg517669/#msg517669

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 05, 2020, 01:54:54 PM
Hi AllanV thank you for share your Transformer as a Generator

There are several things I would like to know.
a) In the upper left of the diagram ... Are you using the triac to discharge the capacitor? . what is doing that other coil that is parallel to the 300t? please give more details of each item used.
B) Are they two separate transformers? (I guess so), what kind of transformer are they?(E I..?), can you put a photo please.
C) how much energy have you been able to get out of that transformer and is it using at home?
Your answers will be very helpful to warm me up this winter ...  ;D ;D ;D

God bless you!

Other thin..
Fernandez in other thread, He teach something similar, check it.
https://overunity.com/17535/kapanadze-stepanov-barbosa-leal-and-the-secret-of-free-energy/msg517669/#msg517669
Hi leonelogb,

Thanks for your reply. I looked at the link you provided and they appear to be over doing what is required.

The sine wave drawing shows how, as the currents in two windings change in relation to each other, they produce flux. First in one polarity direction and then the other. Draw a sine wave with another one just beside it and show the voltage as well. Think about it for a while.
For one instant the currents are equal and opposite and also one current is always able to maintain the flux in the transition to the next half wave.
Voltage occurs at maximum flux when the currents have been forced to a stop. And then voltage is necessary to drive more current in one winding to diminish the flux for maximum current where flux polarity change begins to happen.

By passing current around in a circle a tension is created between the transformer 300 and 330 turn windings and then more current can be passed through one winding to further increase AT. No more than 15% difference max otherwise there is saturation and the current increases faster than the flux in the iron can keep up. It may prove to be less but a resistor can make up the difference.
It is possible to get flux into the core as fast as it disappears because a transformer operates just above the residual field with no current at all. There is a sticking point to get passed.

This action needs to be understood because this understanding will help to configure a device to inject a little energy into the build up of flux.
There is only a small dampening of the flux in a transformer with a load current. The flux and the decrease by dampening will have to be put into the transformer, the resonant input and the load will do the rest.

The drawing of the actual circuit isn't totally correct. But it has all the elements. Some knowledge is required and involves a few different abilities, coil winding, electrical and electronics with some understanding of how a transformer operates. It is cheaper to use junked parts as long as they are in good condition.

a)  In this configuration a triac is being used to discharge a capacitor, but would be too strong. It is being used to force a small amount of extra current in one winding to diminishes the flux and increase current. The small inductor is a transformer with two windings with one about 15% more turns. It needs heavy wire. One winding is on the driver circuit the other on the driven load circuit. The bigger inductor below the main transformer, is more of a dampening device, has uneven turns, and will force even more current to flow making more AT in conjunction with the capacitor.

B) It is one transformer with two windings E I 15% difference in turns.

C) I only use 80watts continuous at my house and have a wood burner but intend to stop using it. I am making a supply at the moment to produce up to 5Kw. My welder needs at least 7KW. The core area is 5cmx5cm wide window but it may be over built. I have accumulated lots of large transformers of good condition and re-use these to keep the cost down. They have to be taken apart.

Understanding how a transformer works in its simple form is important.
Input 180 degrees shifted from the output with a driver driven situation, with a smaller shift that is often disregarded and is considered of no consequence in any calculations. Very few books make reference to it. With equal turns the output shows more current and it relates to this smaller shift and is very small but measurable.

When a load is on a transformer the flux strength is diminished by about 10% therefore there is an over wind of 10% to make up the voltage. Of course the turns ratio now means the output current is less than the input.

The situation can be likened to two DC circuits of opposite directions, each in half a cycle. Voltage is necessary to make the transition from one side of the sine wave to the other in a full cycle. The sine wave drawing indicates how it should happen.
Large current will flow unless the set up makes the transition where the smallest current produces voltage. This is where the current changes direction.
But of course the idea is to only use transformer action to make up the loss in flux caused by a load circuit current.

The example of the 80watt transformer would mean the power to make up the decrease would only be a small amount. When tested the transformer flux needs about 0.032 watt DC equivalent (1/2500th) therefore it only needs about 10% of this (0.0032watt).
This amount is so small that it is easy to over do what is required and difficult to comprehend.

In the 5Kw transformer generator, there is a gap in the core, the magnetic circuit, of 1mm that is a 0.5mm shim, this means a little more power will be required to produce the flux.

With 300 + 30 input and 300 + 30 output,  a resonant circuit is created on one winding and eventually with a series winding of a smaller transformer that is wound to have 15% turns difference. The other side of this transformer, the fewer turns, is in series with the load circuit. This transformer is there to keep the currents going in opposite directions with slightly more in the load circuit.
The input is first powered up with a variable voltage source through a capacitor to get the best voltage in the input circuit without the smaller transformer.  The other series capacitor value can be found through testing. Install the smaller series transformer with a load of a 100 watt light bulb, on the out put.

The idea now is to pass a current through another completely isolated circuit to make up the dampening effect on the flux with the output load current. The transition from one pole direction to the other produces the best output.  Ampere turns is used to make each circuit and this will first increase and then diminish the flux.
Some added voltage is necessary to reduce the flux but a voltage is created when two currents of different amounts come to a stop with the increase to maximum flux.
A dual inverter circuit is needed. Just a simple timer and 4017 four output configured decade counter is necessary. The voltage to the driver mosfets is changed not the pulse width.

Your skill level is unknown and I could go through a build, step by step as I make the larger 5Kw.
The best heater could be the one that uses fluid adhesion to build heat. There are stationary discs and discs on a shaft with 1mm to 1.5mm spacing between them, driven at slow revolutions in oil. All contained and supposed to have a COP of 5. Electric motors can be optimized to use less power. The AC motor is designed to use as much power as possible.

It is always easier with pictures and it will help if you draw it all out. It is best to just work out the AT to make it easier.

All the best,

Allan

leonelogb

Thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate that.
For me it is very difficult to understand only with words everything that you have done, but I think I am very close to understanding, I can compare it to Stanley Mayer's with two opposite coils and one of them is adjustable.
I also have several transformers that I would like to disassemble and put one of them in reverse but that has been very difficult, but I keep working on it.
I am looking for the best way to feed my house with F.E. as you have done but I wait for God's time, I know, I will get it.
Thank you!

Quote from: AllanV on September 05, 2020, 06:53:03 PM
Hi leonelogb,

Thanks for your reply. I looked at the link you provided and they appear to be over doing what is required.

The sine wave drawing shows how, as the currents in two windings change in relation to each other, they produce flux. First in one polarity direction and then the other. Draw a sine wave with another one just beside it and show the voltage as well. Think about it for a while.
For one instant the currents are equal and opposite and also one current is always able to maintain the flux in the transition to the next half wave.
Voltage occurs at maximum flux when the currents have been forced to a stop. And then voltage is necessary to drive more current in one winding to diminish the flux for maximum current where flux polarity change begins to happen.

By passing current around in a circle a tension is created between the transformer 300 and 330 turn windings and then more current can be passed through one winding to further increase AT. No more than 15% difference max otherwise there is saturation and the current increases faster than the flux in the iron can keep up. It may prove to be less but a resistor can make up the difference.
It is possible to get flux into the core as fast as it disappears because a transformer operates just above the residual field with no current at all. There is a sticking point to get passed.

This action needs to be understood because this understanding will help to configure a device to inject a little energy into the build up of flux.
There is only a small dampening of the flux in a transformer with a load current. The flux and the decrease by dampening will have to be put into the transformer, the resonant input and the load will do the rest.

The drawing of the actual circuit isn't totally correct. But it has all the elements. Some knowledge is required and involves a few different abilities, coil winding, electrical and electronics with some understanding of how a transformer operates. It is cheaper to use junked parts as long as they are in good condition.

a)  In this configuration a triac is being used to discharge a capacitor, but would be too strong. It is being used to force a small amount of extra current in one winding to diminishes the flux and increase current. The small inductor is a transformer with two windings with one about 15% more turns. It needs heavy wire. One winding is on the driver circuit the other on the driven load circuit. The bigger inductor below the main transformer, is more of a dampening device, has uneven turns, and will force even more current to flow making more AT in conjunction with the capacitor.

B) It is one transformer with two windings E I 15% difference in turns.

C) I only use 80watts continuous at my house and have a wood burner but intend to stop using it. I am making a supply at the moment to produce up to 5Kw. My welder needs at least 7KW. The core area is 5cmx5cm wide window but it may be over built. I have accumulated lots of large transformers of good condition and re-use these to keep the cost down. They have to be taken apart.

Understanding how a transformer works in its simple form is important.
Input 180 degrees shifted from the output with a driver driven situation, with a smaller shift that is often disregarded and is considered of no consequence in any calculations. Very few books make reference to it. With equal turns the output shows more current and it relates to this smaller shift and is very small but measurable.

When a load is on a transformer the flux strength is diminished by about 10% therefore there is an over wind of 10% to make up the voltage. Of course the turns ratio now means the output current is less than the input.

The situation can be likened to two DC circuits of opposite directions, each in half a cycle. Voltage is necessary to make the transition from one side of the sine wave to the other in a full cycle. The sine wave drawing indicates how it should happen.
Large current will flow unless the set up makes the transition where the smallest current produces voltage. This is where the current changes direction.
But of course the idea is to only use transformer action to make up the loss in flux caused by a load circuit current.

The example of the 80watt transformer would mean the power to make up the decrease would only be a small amount. When tested the transformer flux needs about 0.032 watt DC equivalent (1/2500th) therefore it only needs about 10% of this (0.0032watt).
This amount is so small that it is easy to over do what is required and difficult to comprehend.

In the 5Kw transformer generator, there is a gap in the core, the magnetic circuit, of 1mm that is a 0.5mm shim, this means a little more power will be required to produce the flux.

With 300 + 30 input and 300 + 30 output,  a resonant circuit is created on one winding and eventually with a series winding of a smaller transformer that is wound to have 15% turns difference. The other side of this transformer, the fewer turns, is in series with the load circuit. This transformer is there to keep the currents going in opposite directions with slightly more in the load circuit.
The input is first powered up with a variable voltage source through a capacitor to get the best voltage in the input circuit without the smaller transformer.  The other series capacitor value can be found through testing. Install the smaller series transformer with a load of a 100 watt light bulb, on the out put.

The idea now is to pass a current through another completely isolated circuit to make up the dampening effect on the flux with the output load current. The transition from one pole direction to the other produces the best output.  Ampere turns is used to make each circuit and this will first increase and then diminish the flux.
Some added voltage is necessary to reduce the flux but a voltage is created when two currents of different amounts come to a stop with the increase to maximum flux.
A dual inverter circuit is needed. Just a simple timer and 4017 four output configured decade counter is necessary. The voltage to the driver mosfets is changed not the pulse width.

Your skill level is unknown and I could go through a build, step by step as I make the larger 5Kw.
The best heater could be the one that uses fluid adhesion to build heat. There are stationary discs and discs on a shaft with 1mm to 1.5mm spacing between them, driven at slow revolutions in oil. All contained and supposed to have a COP of 5. Electric motors can be optimized to use less power. The AC motor is designed to use as much power as possible.

It is always easier with pictures and it will help if you draw it all out. It is best to just work out the AT to make it easier.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 06, 2020, 12:55:41 PM
Thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate that.
For me it is very difficult to understand only with words everything that you have done, but I think I am very close to understanding, I can compare it to Stanley Mayer's with two opposite coils and one of them is adjustable.
I also have several transformers that I would like to disassemble and put one of them in reverse but that has been very difficult, but I keep working on it.
I am looking for the best way to feed my house with F.E. as you have done but I wait for God's time, I know, I will get it.
Thank you!

Hi leonelogb,

It is not like Meyer's circuit.

Some transformers are more difficult than others but EI cores can be purchased.
A transformer could be purchased but it could be difficult to get apart.
A two winding output say 50v x 50v could give about 250 turns on each, add another  2 x 15%  = 37turns. that would be 250 + 37 for each. Or 50v + 7.5v.

Look at the sine wave drawing of the currents and what is required is to make a floating supply to increase and decrease the flux. By putting currents through a different number of windings 250 + 37 on one side and then only 250 on the other then if two ampere flows there is 2 x 37 AT = 74AT. The current must flow in one side and out the other. Then immediately the current must flow in the opposite winding 250 on one side and 250 + 37 on the other. This will create the most current for the least voltage. The magnetism has gone through one cycle with one half wave similar to DC.

Try building a DC circuit only.