Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Grounding question

Started by nix85, August 31, 2020, 02:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Quote from: nix85 on August 31, 2020, 08:05:53 PM
void, there was no need for your reply or emojis but it's ok.

Hi nix85. When I typed in my reply to you, fritznien had not made his second reply
to you yet. It just so happens he seems to have been replying to you at the same time
I was replying. Instead of thanking me for taking the time to explain to you further, you
reply with a very ignorant comment. Thanks for making it clear to everyone here that you are
just a clueless ignorant asshole.

What the hell is wrong so many people these days? More assholes than you can shake a stick at.
Many people seem to have completely lost all sense of manners and respect, etc. 
I guess we have to blame their parents for not teaching their kids properly.
This does not bode well at all for the future of this world.
:o

nix85

Quote from: Void on September 02, 2020, 10:11:07 AM
Hi nix85. When I typed in my reply to you, fritznien had not made his second reply
to you yet. It just so happens he seems to have been replying to you at the same time
I was replying. Instead of thanking me for taking the time to explain to you further, you
reply with a very ignorant comment. Thanks for making it clear to everyone here that you are
just a clueless ignorant asshole.

What the hell is wrong so many people these days? More assholes than you can shake a stick at.
Many people seem to have completely lost all sense of manners and respect, etc. 

calm your tits and look in the mirror. look at sarcastic ending of your first post and stupid emojis you use... your comment was posted after his, all i said is that it was not needed, especially the sarcasm.

i'm igorant? maybe compared to some 5D being, but to you, i am lantern of illumination, you poor ahole

Void

Quote from: nix85 on September 02, 2020, 10:22:17 AM
call me your tits and look in the mirror. look at sarcastic ending of your first post and an stupid emojis you use...

i'm igorant? maybe compared to some 5D being, but to you, i am lantern of illumination, you poor ahole
you call me ignora

I rest my case.

nix85

Quote from: Void on September 02, 2020, 10:24:25 AM
I rest my case.

eng is not my first lang, you moron, i can misspell a phrase and correct it a second later all the while laughing how pathetic you are.

i rest my case.

nix85

let's review this once more. so to this..

Quotevoid, there was no need for your reply or emojis but it's ok.

mr nice manners replies with

Instead of thanking me for taking the time to explain to you further, you
reply with a very ignorant comment. Thanks for making it clear to everyone here that you are just a clueless ignorant asshole.

wow, so kind and sweet

QuoteWhat the hell is wrong so many people these days? More assholes than you can shake a stick at.

all those nasty assholes that do not show gratitude for his great contributions

then he goes on a rant about parents..

QuoteMany people seem to have completely lost all sense of manners and respect, etc. 

thankfully, his parents taught him "nice" manners