Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RANT CAFFE ASYLUM

Started by WhatIsIt, September 06, 2020, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

look to the next  post of mine.
Wesley

v8karlo

And now, I will be accused because I am teling the truth!

So, accuse me.

Who will be the first who will throw the stone?

(personally, I dont care anymore.)

v8karlo

Emj, you are so boring that is torment to listen to your stuff anymore!
It explains nothing, it shows nothing!

Quote from: EMJunkie on September 30, 2020, 03:48:22 PM

...The Sound of Arrogance echoes through the universe at the speed of Light!The very same dissenters that said the Wright Brothers could not fly! The very same!Take the name of every dissenter, mark my words, they will end up being forced to eat their words! Some even imprisoned for their active part in keeping this Technology from you for many decades!Even in the light of evidence, they still try the best they can to stifle truth! The input Coils does send Energy back to the input Power Source, here is a small, very simple, not difficult at all example:Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times,   Chris SykesP.S: They probably don't know about the Four Quadrant Argand Diagram and how this works! 1 * -1 = -1 right? Work it out! It is not hard or complex! 1.28 - 0.0957 / 2 = ? Forward, and Back, approximately....So many Dumb experts here!

stivep

I CORRECTED the link:

Quote from: onepower on September 30, 2020, 09:44:58 AM
I thought EMJ was just a troll
Quote from: v8karlo on September 30, 2020, 01:18:19 PM
Can anyone can clarify this?/..  for full text click link
Quote from: NickZ on September 30, 2020, 10:07:59 AM
   are you all just going to let him run the show??? 
   EMJ comes here (after being banned), insults everyone, including Stephan, .

Quote from: gyulasun on September 30, 2020, 07:14:04 AM
EMJunkie has just deleted my post
He accused me ..//Gyula
Quote from: NickZ on September 30, 2020, 11:53:37 AM
    I am also wondering why EMJ can do whatever he likes "regardless". 
Quote from: ramset on September 30, 2020, 11:47:45 AMMakes me sick
verpies asking EMJunke:
Quote from: verpies on September 28, 2020, 06:20:28 PM
What was Itsu banned for ?
Quote from: citfta on September 28, 2020, 09:55:20 PM
His behavior alone tells the whole story. /../ Sykes who has nothing.
To EMJunke
Quote from: DavidWolff on September 29, 2020, 03:25:18 AMthink before you move.
Quote from: Cadman on September 29, 2020, 08:59:11 AMEMJ,
you rant and insult everyone like a spoiled little brat who doesn't get his way so you're taking all your toys and going home! 
Quote from: partzman on September 29, 2020, 09:59:10 AM
What good is it?  Just a waste of time as he has demonstrated NOTHING IMO.  We need to ignore him and his rantings!
Quote from: picowatt on September 28, 2020, 12:12:10 AM
slinging insults,
Quote from: bistander on September 27, 2020, 04:02:20 PM
I forgot there are certain conditions where the patient is incapable of embarrassment.
Quote from: Gear on September 27, 2020, 06:28:30 PM
In my line of work I saw many better than you.
But I never saw so badly behaved person as you.
Quote from: WhatIsIt on September 19, 2020, 03:26:53 PM
Too much time Chris, your lie is huge now,
so huge that nobody can digest it.
Quote from: stivep on September 29, 2020, 11:33:46 AM
Just convince me that you are not just like a simple piece  of Russian  currency - ruble  devastated by degradation  of all values.
Wesley

Crazy explanation of EMJunke role here Let's take it "humoristically"  but who knows :)
That maybe  not  as crazy at all?
https://overunity.com/17735/wesleys-kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion-forum/msg551435/#msg551435
Wesley

citfta

Haven't any of you raised any children?  The easiest way to stop a child that is in the habit of throwing tantrums is to just ignore him or her.  Then they get tired of not getting any attention and stop with the antics.  Or in this case will probably just go away.  As long as we keep posting about Chris and his antics he is getting the attention he wants.  If we stop he will get bored and go away.  I stopped reading his posts long ago when I realized he had nothing to offer.  Don't waste your time reading his posts or responding and he soon will go away.  Or at least you can concentrate on more important things than an egomaniac that is starved for attention.