Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FBCS-Series, A Lighter Touch--Zero Input Power

Started by Spherenot, January 13, 2007, 12:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamanashi Jr

Spherenot  
Great work.
Never did that myself, can you give us some details?
(Lenght of wire, more or less, because I would like to compare with a "normal" coil.)
Capacitance
Resistance
and indutance of the coil.
please if you can, so that we can work with numbers on this side. Many thanks.
Do you think it would work in a cilinder type also insted of a flat coil? There's a lot of stuff behind close doors.

When the party is over
... I just keep dancing to the rhythm

Spherenot

Quote from: Yamanashi Jr on January 13, 2007, 02:38:30 PM
...can you give us some details?
(Lenght of wire, more or less, because I would like to...)
::)
Long story.  I initially miscalculated length and thought I needed fifty feet to fill a CD.  I was not sure I had enough on my spool so I quickly tried to count one foot at a time with a fat finger error at each foot.  I ran out before fifty feet.

I had thirty something, not sure.  So, I thought I would just fill as much of the CD as I could.  I did; I had extra wire.  What a surprise!

I removed the extra wire, about a dozen feet or so.  I did not measure it because it did not matter without an accurate initial length.  My bad.  (I will not make this mistake on my second unit.)

I went back over my calculations, saw my blunder, and recalculated the length as shown in post one.

By the way, there are no more details.  It is simply a pancake coil attached to an oscilloscope,... for now.

Spherenot

Quote from: argona369 on January 13, 2007, 02:45:02 PM
Also LC circuit should be tunable to 1.43 somewhat regardless of wire length?

I suppose.  I would rather find a way to control the cut length instead of adding more parts,... for now.

giantkiller

@Spherenot,
Of what use is a free 10 mV peak-to-peak sine wave oscillating with Earth's magnetic field?

I think you've hit the Motherlode!
I was surprised when I put 2 pancakes together and got ringing so easly. I followed Tesla's MT patent that Marco/turbo had pointed out. That is where I got 22 turns for my GK4 core. I wound 2, 2 layer(speaker wire pair) pancakes and pulsed 1 line from the outside and the coupled that inside line back to the second layery outside. Then took the output from the second layer inside. So the coils pulsed from the outside fed back out and then back into the center. So you have a magnetic toroidial wave squeezing towards the center with a secondary wave behind it. I tried it from the center to the outside and didn't see anything. Probably no squeezing going on.
Cheap to do and took 20 minutes.

--giantkiller.