Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

Your right, but then again, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be a lazy
entitled ass, instead of contributing something of merit to the topics either.

My hope...

is that you will do more in the future to diligently contribute, rather than participate as
just another arm chair critic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJM00HAbuKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtJTodw3QQ

best wishes
        floor

captainpecan

Quote from: Floor on December 19, 2021, 11:50:20 PM
Your right, but then again, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be a lazy
entitled ass, instead of contributing something of merit to the topics either.

My hope...

is that you will do more in the future to diligently contribute, rather than participate as
just another arm chair critic. 

best wishes
        floor

I'm just glad I don't feel the need to be a garbage human being to make myself feel better inside. Maybe if you could have gotten over yourself for 2 seconds you would have noticed I mentioned I was trying to understand it so I could test it myself since oz specifically was mentioning trying to help it be replicated by someone having no luck. I even asked if the forum he was referencing was this forum or another one because I wanted to follow it more.. that's not arm chair quarterbacking. I'm a damn builder because that is how I learn and always has been.. I am on another build right now that just so happens to have many of the same materials that are perfect to try and see if I could replicate what he is seeing. I simply wanted to follow along and learn.. But seriously, I couldn't care less how miserable of a person you have to be inside to treat everyone that way. I'm just thankful I'm not that way. I'm happy many intelligent experimenters are sharing their work and asking questions about it for me to learn from here. If I have to ignore hateful people along the way, so be it. Some people just don't grasp the fact that we are all here working towards the same goals. I will just continue with my other build and share my work as planned. I don't need people like you bringing me down to make themselves feel better.

seychelles

I SAY CAPTAIN HE SAYS WHAT. WATER OFF THE DUCK'S BACK I AM WITH YOU,
FLOOR IS JUST A BIDEN SUPPORTER, THAT TELLS A LOT ABOUT HIM. JOKE JOKE
CHILL OUT YOU GUYS IT IS NEARLY CHRISTMAS BE JOLLY AND HAVE A BEER ON ME.
YOU VERY LIKELY ARE AMERICANS BE KIND TO EACH OTHER.

captainpecan

Quote from: seychelles on December 20, 2021, 01:47:23 AM
CHILL OUT YOU GUYS IT IS NEARLY CHRISTMAS BE JOLLY AND HAVE A BEER ON ME.
YOU VERY LIKELY ARE AMERICANS BE KIND TO EACH OTHER.

Exactly!!!

Back to topic. If I adjust the test design slightly, I have most of what I need to try and see if I can replicate the effect. Really all I am missing is the scale which maybe I can find a cheapo fish scale at walmart that would suffice so I don't have to wait for shipping at this time of year. Also finding steel of sufficient thickness to hold all of the flux of both magnets and cancel the repulsion. I'll have to play around with that.

Here is what I am thinking to attempt to replicate his test results assuming my current materials. I have a bunch of 1/2" by 1/2" n52 cylinder magnets that are surprisingly strong for their size. I think they may work well for this test. Now visualize the design being axial instead of radial. In other words, instead of the curved metal piece being vertical and screwed to the side of the flywheel, instead screw a flat piece down to the top of the flywheel protruding out. This eliminates the need to curve it. It now allows a magnet placed below it and above it with the ability to easily adjust the gap smaller or larger by raising and lowering the magnets as he appears to greatly multiply the effect lessening the gap. After all, it seems the only really important part is to get that magnet, plate, and gap setup proper to replicate the multiplying effect. I THINK. If the test is successful, and the upper magnet is replaced with the electromagnet now vertical, it will then allow a plate positioned ABOVE the electromagnet, and magnet above it as well. Thus using the opposite side of the electromagnet and effectively doubling the entire effect with the same single pulse of the electromagnet. That's my theory anyway, assuming I can get past the first step of seeing his results. Looks simple enough of a setup though to try.

Sorry, that was a nasty rambling, I am not even sure I explained well enough to understand.

@ Floor, does this sound to you like a valid test setup that should show the same effect? It seems like it to me unless I am still not fully understanding the effect. It almost seams it would possibly even be easier to do. Any suggestions of changes before I start?

It is going to be a very busy week, but I'll try and source a digital scale locally and get started.