Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

floor
QuoteGood measurements of the attracting force between the torque plate and 1 magnet
and then of the force of 2 magnets attracting the torque plate.
                           This meaning ...
a set of measurements of the force at distances a, a + a, a + a + a, a +a +a +a, a + a +

I used to build quite a few motor/generators and ran a different setup.

We can determine the force or force curve along a path by measuring the acceleration. Force>>>Acceleration>>>Velocity>>>Mass-Velocity(momentum)>>>Energy. I placed a small magnet on the flywheel or shaft then used a hall effect sensor or pickup coil to measure how fast the magnetic field changes.

How fast the sensor voltage measurement changes tells us the acceleration at any given time and the acceleration is dependent on the force it is experiencing. The faster the curve changes the greater the acceleration thus the greater the force. It's much easier to measure the force on a DSO or Arduino in real time that using scales.

Basically, with a moving magnet and a fixed unloaded generator coil the slope or rate of change of the voltage is a measure of the acceleration of the magnet and the force applied to it.

Regards
AC

Floor

@AC

That would be a bit more data.

How soon are you expecting you'll be ready with the charts and graphs for we
readers to see  :)

sm0ky2

Quote from: onepower on December 21, 2021, 12:01:37 PM
floor
I used to build quite a few motor/generators and ran a different setup.

We can determine the force or force curve along a path by measuring the acceleration. Force>>>Acceleration>>>Velocity>>>Mass-Velocity(momentum)>>>Energy. I placed a small magnet on the flywheel or shaft then used a hall effect sensor or pickup coil to measure how fast the magnetic field changes.

How fast the sensor voltage measurement changes tells us the acceleration at any given time and the acceleration is dependent on the force it is experiencing. The faster the curve changes the greater the acceleration thus the greater the force. It's much easier to measure the force on a DSO or Arduino in real time that using scales.

Basically, with a moving magnet and a fixed unloaded generator coil the slope or rate of change of the voltage is a measure of the acceleration of the magnet and the force applied to it.

Regards
AC

Not to be he who say nay
But i feel the need to correct a fallacy in your thought process.
Please allow me to explain:

The 'force' presented by a magnetic field is not the same as a force from, say pushing or from a rocket engine.
It falls into the category of Impulse Force
Defined by the scalar flux across a defined distance.

Although the equation appears similar to that of gravity,
the magnitudes are exponentially greater and the distances
are exponentially smaller.

What's the difference?
(without giving a 4 hr lecture)

A force causes acceleration throughout the duration the force is applied.
An Impulse transfers momentum, and acceleration happens over time, after the impulse.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The reason is because of how the force scales down as it leaves
a majority of the energy transfer occurs faster than the object
can accelerate, conservation of momentum is the equation we have to use.
The momentum of the moving object and the momentum of the Maxwellian
equivalent of magnetic momentum, resultant from the interaction between
two fields.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Imagine two equivalent scenarios
A high-velocity bullet
And a speeding vehicle

The momentum of the two are the same (large bullet/small car)

The car hitting you transfers its' momentum (or a fraction thereof)
and continues moving, pushing you along.

The bullet stops in your chest (or at your vest)
all of the momentum transfers into your body
and Then you move.

Very similar to an elastic collision, such as the delay between when
a que ball hits another ball, and then that ball accelerates across the pool table.