Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build 2

Started by Johnsmith, December 22, 2021, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Hmm, now that I've thought about it, I'd say this was my first serious build (attached image).
But early versions were more like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLR0N542BCk
With a larger wheel it's easier to "see" what I'm doing. And if I'm off by 1/4 inch or 6 mm it's okay.
With the attached image, it's more for Bessler in a way because it has 2 levers that work together.
What got me to change how I go about building. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=935Ktoxw1fM
And now I do a lot of research and development.

Johnsmith

With the 2nd link in the previous post (from previous post https://youtu.be/935Ktoxw1fM), the disc is 1/4 of a disc or drum.
If it rotated to lift the weight wheel assembly then it would be performing work which is work = mass x distance. But when
the arm can be seen accelerating and the weight wheel assembly moving inward, no work is being performed.
And yet it is obvious that the weight wheel is moving closer to the axle as it swings upward. With work = mass x distance,
the overall length of the line will need to change. And when the weight wheel is moving closer to the axle, the arm it is on
is moving away from the fulcrum. This work is caused by the overbalance on the other side of the wheel. This allows for
resistance to continuously change the balance of the wheel as it rotates. And this is why the line from the weight wheel
assembly runs straight up the arm towards the axle. And the other pulley always maintains a right angle to the disc. With
something like this it helps if you like playing around with math like trigonometry and analytical trigonometry. And I have
spent a lot of time doing the math.
With the drawing, someone is swinging. Why showing a water wheel?

kolbacict

QuoteWhy showing a water wheel?
I don't know, but it really looks like it. :)

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 11, 2022, 10:40:16 AM
I don't know, but it really looks like it. :)

The person swinging and that's how Bessler said his weights got their force. It's possible that
it's a pictograph. Swinging weights allows his wheel to work like a water wheel. This image shows
bellows. The only way they could create an overbalance is if filled with water like the buckets on
a water wheel. The mechanics that I am developing might work for this drawing as well.

Johnsmith

I am making new weight wheels. And since what I can do at home is limited, it isn't always convenient.
Still, no one has proved Bessler ever built a working wheel. And with that said, I have no need to debate
my work. As an example, if a person doesn't understand what is in the image, is it because it can't work?
What is shown is math Bessler might have known. Can that math have a solution? It does take time to
learn something. Hopefully everyone understands that Pi/4 = (sqrt2/2, sqrt2/2) = sin or cos 45ยบ. They're
all the same thing. And this is asking if people understand basic relationships when they see them.