Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build 2

Started by Johnsmith, December 22, 2021, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Apparently church didn't happen for my neighbor today. I can't use my router or jigsaw when she's home for obvious reasons.
Rain changing to snow is forecast for next Saturday. Things go better when I can work in my small shop. I have 2 designs I can
be working on (design drawings like the one I posted). One is the next generation of my current build and another concept
completely different. And this will also give me time to continue working on translations. The most difficult part is learning the
Old German alphabet and how they'll use consonants in a way not used in English.
At the bottom of the picture is an example of how the pulleys are mounted. With the pulleys, how they work together is the
outside pulley guides the line above the inside pulley in the clockwise direction. This is how the pendulum is shifted by the
radius of the retraction disc (drum). And with this being a prototype, It will allow me to better design the next build. This is
because I'll have an actual model to base the design on. And then this allows for putting the frame on a diet which consumes
energy as expressed by f = ma. this is the flywheel aspect which helps to determine its moment of inertia.

p.s., realized I need to move the location of the inside pulley mounts. That will be something I can do this week This is all a
part of developing a design. And with this modification, I might need only 1 mount with 2 hole locations in it. This then
simplifies the design. The original placement was to allow for space between both pulleys which might not be needed. It will
give a unique appearance which will mislead the observer as to what they're actually seeing. Why I will not explain why.
I do think this design can work. And if it takes a better build, then that will go more quickly. This is because all of the
developmental work will have been done for this size/dimension build. And if I do go that route then I'll also have some better
equipment/tools to work with. And then this would be an example for anyone who wants to do a build like this.

kolbacict

Do you still think that possible self-running using only one field of conservative forces, gravitational?
Work in a closed cycle in the field of conservative forces is zero.
I suppose in the device should be part of the system ,such as using the other form of energy, electrical, thermal, chemical, and so on.
Otherwise, we do not win symmetry. ;)

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 10, 2022, 11:14:31 AM
Do you still think that possible self-running using only one field of conservative forces, gravitational?
Work in a closed cycle in the field of conservative forces is zero.
I suppose in the device should be part of the system ,such as using the other form of energy, electrical, thermal, chemical, and so on.
Otherwise, we do not win symmetry. ;)

If you watch this video closely https://youtu.be/RZcu-8J0Lqk, as the wheel rotates the weight wheel assembly moves closer to the axle.
There are 2 pulleys. One guides the line to the weight wheel assembly. The other pulley guides the line from the top right of the retraction
disc to the other pulley. As this second pulley moves further from the top right of the disc, the distance between the weight wheel
assembly and its pulley decreases. At the same time the overall length of the line remains the same.
At the moment I am thinking I will need to add more weight.  The resistance of the axle bearings is IMO why in the video the wheel did not
rotate better. With the testing that I am getting ready to do, it will have 4 weight wheel assemblies. Then I'll be able to add dummy weights.
And this is where I'll be testing it in steps. I should be able to determine if it can work as designed. If so then I'll be able to finish the
building knowing what I'll need to do. And to paraphrase Bessler, his wheel sought a balance it could never find. And with this design, the way
the weights will be retracted allows for that possibility.

kolbacict

As this second pulley moves further from the top right of the disc, the distance between the weight wheel
assembly and its pulley decreases. At the same time the overall length of the line remains the same.,
As this second pulley moves further from the top right of the disc, the distance between the weight wheel
assembly and its pulley decreases. At the same time the overall length of the line remains the same...

forest