Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build 2

Started by Johnsmith, December 22, 2021, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 01, 2022, 07:03:08 AM
And I won't go to it at all, whether I make a Bessler wheel or I don't make a Bessler wheel.
Or maybe I already have it. But not because of this, but because no one is waiting for me there.
It's good for you to discourse, I will go, I will not go. :)
You have a choice. :D

I've been to Germany before. And Germans have told me they like AB Hammer but not me. They say I killed someone.
This makes it a bad situation. The police want to know who it was that I killed. It is stressful being attacked for having
killed someone. But I think this was so that AB Hammer can have my work. You'd do that for a friend, right?
This is where if people get AB Hammer, they'll be unhappy. Of course would someone do what they can to ruin someone's
life over Bessler's wheel? People don't think anyone would.
And this is what AB Hammer and rlortie promoted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LeYYidRXlk
It is what their combined 50 years of experience taught them. And this is their lesson which people have to accept because
they are helping people. And accepting what they teach is mandatory. The principle being demonstrated is
called The Keel Effect. It explains why perpetual motion is impossible. And at besslerwheel.com, they too accept The Keel Effect
and have been saved.
I now accept The Keel Effect so AB Hammer, rlortie and their friends will like me. And now I'm not a killer because I learned why
I was the problem. See? Now I'm going along to get along.

p.s., the Republic of Saxony hasn't always been a part of Germany. And as for Germany, it didn't become a country until 1849.
Bessler passed away around 1745.

p.s.s., I find it disturbing that wanting to work with other people on Bessler's wheel was a problem. And this goes back to perpetual
motion is impossible. It is impossible. Conserving energy however is possible. That is the difference between the 1st and 2nd laws
of thermodynamics. But most people don't understand this.

p.s., and since I need surgery first and foremost, if this build works like I think it can then I might walk away from this. And then I can
do things that aren't as toxic. I have asked this guy https://www.mpic.de/3785120/profile-poeschl about working on an atmospheric
chemistry experiment with me. A working Bessler wheel might encourage him. You know, I discover a part of his country's history
and he helps me to see if we can discover something working together. And to do that, I wouldn't need to visit Germany. Since I'd be
recovering from major surgery I'd have an excuse. And with the experiment, it would be to see if conservation of energy allows for
a new process in atmospheric chemistry. And that would give him a reason to work with me.
And with the science, the IPCC has said that it has observed something but does not understand why it happens. It's like asking if a
drum can lift weights if it is not a part of the wheel. Can it?

Johnsmith

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 01, 2022, 08:43:23 AM
I have reviewed Bessler's book (authentic Tartar Sauce)

It is advanced mechanical engineering, even for our time,
The title appears deceiving because of misinterpretation.
He is not saying anything about perpetual motion as we think of it.

What this book says is how to keep devices operating for long periods of time.
Every device he describes has a clearly stated drive mechanism,
which can be seen in the lithographs.
(that those fancy old world computer looking sketches)

The existence of this book not only gives credibility to Bessler,
but also validates claims that he was intentionally discredited by acedemia.

He employs the use of: Flywheels, clockwork gears, weights, pulleys, rope-drives,
the Archimedes Screw, levers, and even harmonic balancers.

Quite impressive

I find it interesting that people overlook this;
Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine. Accordingly, this wheel consists of an external wheel (or drum) for raising weights which is covered with stretched linen.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html

Aren't you able to consider how a weight can have 2 different axis of rotation? Or does a person have to be like Bessler was? He was 1/2 German and 1/2 Polish.
Today we're called hybrids. We can consider more than one perspective. An example is, can I only consider the 2nd law of thermodynamics? And if you don't
understand mechanics, math and science then in these forums that makes you an expert. And sadly, skeptics are the most credible people in a perpetual motion forum.
And they're experts because all they need to say is "It won't work".

Still, the actual problem might be that I am working at it and that bothers some people. In besslerwheel.com, AB Hammer and other "private" builders wanted me banned
because they wanted people to talk to them about what they say they're building but can't show. A lot of people tried arguing that it was nice that someone was
willing to work openly with people but in the end I got banned. And as for those who liked someone sharing their work with them? They got chased off. It's strange that
people who say "prove it to us" are seen as credible while they refuse to show their work.

onepower

Johnsmith
It's an interesting problem and many people can read the same literature and come to completely different conclusions. Does anyone know if there is an English translation of Besslers book?.

Regards
AC

Johnsmith

Quote from: onepower on January 01, 2022, 11:37:58 AM
Johnsmith
It's an interesting problem and many people can read the same literature and come to completely different conclusions. Does anyone know if there is an English translation of Besslers book?.

Regards
AC

Thanks. I know a lot of people at besslerwheel.com cite the book John Collins wrote. I have asked Ken Behrendt if he translated Bessler's book. At the other forum, I think different people translated different parts of what Bessler wrote. It would be a thought for to translate the book that Utrecht University has. I'd need to type it in German like Wie es aberben müctlicher and then use an online translator so it becomes  How it is more difficult
I don't know if someone has done a best possible translation of Bessler's own book. Because it is over 300 years old there is no copyright involved.
With what I am working on, the drawing with the person swinging agrees with Bessler having said that his weights get their force from swinging. What people will not understand is that the drum does not rotate when it lifts a weight. This is because the wheel is rotating. The 3rd drawing shows a line going from the right side of the drum to directly below the grindstone; quoting Bessler;
Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone.

When his grindstone rotates 90º the drum will lift the weight closer to the axle. In the drawing both weights are swinging from the right side of the drum. And where the lines are bent, those are pulley locations. Then when the grindstone rotates, the line to the pulley on the left will wrap around the drum. In the example given, a 20 inch radius has a 90º arc segment that is 31.42 inches long. Because the line's length remains a constant length, the weight is the same distance from the fulcrum. Yet it will move 31.42 inches closer to the axle.
It's after this that f = ma can be considered because of the n-ms of torque being developed by the overbalance. What I've realized is that it does seem to require 8 weight wheels. This is because resistance in the bearings does consume a fair amount of energy. And if the moment of inertia is considered then it can be known how much energy is lost because of the bearings and bushings used. I'm actually working on a spreadsheet for that. They help to organize my thoughts. There is a lot to consider with this design. And with moment of inertia and f = ma, how much energy does a wheel that weighs 22 kg's need to rotate at 0.5 m/s with it's moment of inertia at as an example 0.75 meters? This is one energy expenditure often over looked.
A link to my YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg

p.s., the answer is 11 newtons. And the torque I'm building to is 4.74. So if it rotates at 0.125 m/s, it will need 2.75 newtons. At .2 m/s it will need 4.4 newtons. And since 60 cm's is about the moment of inertia,
60 * 2Pi = about 4.4 meters. So it could rotate at about 3 rpm. If so then the frame itself will need to go on a diet.

Johnsmith

I went over some of the math again. A velocity of 0.25 m/s^2 would be anticipated. This is with using weight wheels that have a mass of 1.363 kgs.
If the mass of the weight wheels were increased by 0.5 kgs so they'd weigh 1.863 kgs, then the anticipated velocity would be about 0.325 m/s^2.
This means that adding 1.1 lbs. to each weight wheel would be about 5 rpm. And since a part of the frame including the weight wheels not creating
an over balance would be moving downward, would that extra force account for the resistance in the bearings?
This is where doing math is essential. And with what I've built, this is where having a shop would've helped. And while 3 to 5 rpm doesn't sound
like much, it is more than 0 rpm. And with my experience, I'll know how I can improve this design. Of course if this build works then there are 3 or 4
other ways that I can think of that are possible. Then it's a matter of understanding what force/energy can be conserved. And for fun, there is the
Atmos clock which if it's builders wanted it to, it could probably be a perpetual motion machine. It converts ambient air temperature into work. And
this is an example of the 1st law of thermodynamics. If you consider that a change in temperature of 1º (they do not specify C or F but will consider
C as most likely) can run for 2 days or more, then a larger model would be able to store/conserve more energy and could run for many more days.
https://revolutionwatch.com/the-atmos-clock-part-one/
And a working Bessler wheel could allow me to do a show at Utrecht University with Bessler's original book. Then some of Bessler's drawings could be
animated (built) using this design as a basis for converting drawings into working wheels. That'd mostly be for Bessler. And as everyone knows, Bessler
was arrested for being accused of being a fraud. And with how things have gone for me, things really haven't changed in the last 300 years.
And the Atmos clock does describe the challenge of perpetual motion quite accurately. How can energy be conserved. This is where with room
temperature, if you consider that KE = 3/2kT then the energy of an ideal gas can only change if it is acted upon by something else. And thermodynamics
allows for conservation of energy when seeking an equilibrium/balance. And Bessler said that his wheel always sought a balance but could never find it.
And that is why the wheel would rotate, it would be seeking a balance between the left and right sides of the axle.

@onepower, Ken let me know that John Collins paid a lot of money for getting Bessler's writings translated. I might do my own because of the numerous
builds that I've done based on both Bessler's writings and drawings. This is where if my build works then I'll have a better understanding of Bessler's
work than anybody else because I took the time (over a decade?) to do the work. I actually started in 2008 or 2009 with building. With that said I also
had to learn wood working so I can build. I have experience and schooling with machining and have CATIA schooling and blueprint schooling as well.
What CATIA is; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
I used to work for Boeing and had a friend recommend that I take a few classes. This is where using SketchUp today is pretty easy for me.

p.s., I think I will do a translation of Bessler's book. Then if what I am building works then I could probably offer an accurate translation. Then someone who
knows German and understands both mechanics and science can review my translation and improve it. And to add a picture that no one has published, it
seems to be how the pendulum worked with the inner mechanics of Bessler's wheel. Because I know what book that picture is in, I'll be able to translate the
pages before and after it to see if how it works is explained. With the 3rd picture, it shows both the end view and the side view of Bessler's wheel.
And Wagner is the person who called Bessler a fraud. So it might be interesting to learn more about it.