Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build 2

Started by Johnsmith, December 22, 2021, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

We have what's known as a paradox. I might tank my work on Bessler's wheel. I have my own invention which I might be able to have built.
And any time I demonstrate something, there are 2 groups of people I could work with. What most have missed is that Bessler's wheel could
be beneficial in a humanitarian way. It would provide power for small generators and water pumps.
From my personal perspective, I could probably get an Austrian scientist working in Germany to work with me on an atmospheric chemistry
experiment. The problem with that is that I'm not a scientist. Should I care why CO2 is responsible for the ozone layer recovering? I'm not a
scientist.
The image shows what using a drum allows for as far as the motion of weights goes. The black becomes half black after 45º of rotation.
Everything is color coded to show direction. If you consider a weight moves to bottom center, that weight moves away from it. A slight
overbalance is realized. But when the black moves to half black, a lot of torque is generated. And if you look at the weights at 9:00 and at
6:00, they are the same distance from the top right of the 1/4 drum.
Next week if I want I'll be able t do the testing. But should I come before Bessler? And that might need to happen. That could work to
Bessler's favor because people would be wanting to know who I think did better.

sm0ky2

I've become fairly fluent in Old Latin,

Bessler is clear in what he is saying.
Our definition of "perpetual motion" is not anywhere to be found

The weights keep his devices running like a grandfather clock.
In others, its a heavy flywheel that must be spun up, etc.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Johnsmith

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 05, 2022, 07:56:27 PM
I've become fairly fluent in Old Latin,

Bessler is clear in what he is saying.
Our definition of "perpetual motion" is not anywhere to be found

The weights keep his devices running like a grandfather clock.
In others, its a heavy flywheel that must be spun up, etc.

This is where people will probably need to become familiar with how grandfather clocks and flywheels work.
Then how can the 2 different things be made to be similar. And then they can look at what I'm working on.
Since Bessler built windmills, like a water wheel, they could be considered a flywheel. I don't think that term
was around 300 years ago but a grindstone is the same thing.
And with the windmill, my test using 4 arms/weights. https://youtu.be/RZcu-8J0Lqk
And who knows, like me he might've worked through the progression of how to use a disc (drum in his words IMO).
If you watch my video of the 4 weight test that I posted a link to, consider why the weight wheel assembly is
moving up the arm when it's not being pulled up or lifted.

Johnsmith

With the 1st drawing, bratenroender means roaster. So the device is actually called Wagner's Roaster.
I've considered the possibility that Wagner was who made the clock components for the grandfather clocks that Bessler
built. And with such gears as in Bessler's drawing, those are similar to what would be found in a grandfather clock.
The attached image is a basic description. With an actual grandfather clock, multiple sets of gears might be used. And
yet it was Wagner who called Bessler a fraud.

Johnsmith

This is page 3 of the book https://objects.library.uu.nl/reader/index.php?obj=1874-206158&lan=en&_ga=2.172428714.880806695.1594795323-938448423.1594186832#page//72/81/80/72818089194164649276751789453749478319.jpg/mode/1up

It will be a lot of work but considering the time it will take to show a working wheel if it is possible, I can at least start on it. And if anything interesting comes up I'll post it.

Pg 3

Translation of Johann Bessler's Book

The triumphant perpetual mobile Orffyreanum

to all

Deeds of Honor / Height (High?) Heads / Regents

and stands the belt / 2c.

?n native submission

xxxxxxx etfvanniger  transaction presented /

and as a application remove from whose inventory

ORFFYREO
The king raven and pretty free roll man remain silent / but God work
roll man wonderful praise and babble openly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1719 in October  to ball(?) pressure
and relocated from the inventory sieve(?) / by that it also advised already
self-bound to concerned is on the Wicked Weissenstein

I've got the tooling made so I can make some parts that I need for the weight wheels so things are progressing.
The 4 numbered arms are the only ones that will have weight wheels on them. If it rotates 45º with some momentum
left over then I can add dummy weights to the other 4 arms. And that will let me know if I will need for the weight
wheels to be heavier. By being methodical like this it gives the best chance for success.
And if all goes well then I'll need to work on the catch and release mechanism for the pulleys.