Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

Only the yellow springs are made of metal the rest is all plastic.
Interference should not be a problem, but thanks for the warning I understand what you mean.

The plastic is PETG which is melted at 235C

From what I see now the plastic will be strong enough, but I don't know what happens if the RMPs go ski high :-)

Regards,
Knovos

Ufopolitics

Quote from: knovos on February 24, 2022, 04:05:45 PM

...but I don't know what happens if the RMPs go ski high :-)

Regards,
Knovos

Seriously, you should have a Knob which pulls backwards the attract magnet at Stator, and it overrides mechanism, before starting it...
By pulling back magnet it will kill neutralization...however, it will not stop it immediately...if your motor goes at pretty high RPM's... ;D 

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

I built the engine but it still doesn't work. I'm still waiting for the stronger magnets. The spike mechanism is also far from working properly. I'm not really sure it's going to work, but I'm going to continue with it for now.

knovos

Thank you Ufopolitics for the great find of a better triggering mechanism at your own thread (making the mechanical Luling motor with metal parts). over here https://overunity.com/18946/lueling-magnet-motor-by-ufopolitics/msg564571/#new

There are several examples available on Thingiverse as a download like this one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1504699
I have to print one to see how this exactly works and how to modify it for our goal. I like this one because it needs only a pen spring which should be available worldwide!

to be continued.

regards,
Knovos

floodrod