Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

Quote from: floodrod on February 18, 2022, 01:39:26 PM
Knovos- I feel your pain. I got like 3 boxes like the one pictured full of parts that either didn't work quite right or from abandoned ideas.

Keep us posted and I look forward to the STL files when you get something..
Hahaha  ;D  There is another guy out there sitting on a mountain of plastic. Yea sooner or later there will be STL's all over the place for sharing 8)

Ufopolitics

Quote from: knovos on February 18, 2022, 01:44:08 PM
Thank you very much!
It is too early for a video. The turning disk is way too wobbly and that's what you warned about, this must be really good. I don't want to use bigger bearings because the size needs to be as standard as possible. Special sizes prevent people from building a motor because they then have to order and wait a long time. But if I manage to make a good base, I'll come back with a video.

Yeah, a wobbly disc rotor will throw out your neutralization gaps!
Try with a much wider center shaft, even using a couple of additional smaller discs bolted to rotor center, in order to thicken the rotating inner walls with shaft (may add some more friction though)...this two I think may help on wobbling...
If you are using small bearings, then you could also add a top bracket so shaft is turning on two points of rotation, upper and lower.

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cadman

Greetings knovos,

First let me say that I fully understand how Ufo's motor works (well done Ufo!).

I've been thinking about maybe trying a 3D printed version myself for a while and I wonder; what would you guys think about using a camshaft operated mechanism to deflect the magnet? Like a high performance ICE with a roller 'lifter' for minimum resistance, push rod and maybe even a rocker arm. We only need to move it a few mm, right?

I'm thinking the advantages would be that the spring could return some of it's force to the rotating assembly after passing TDC of the cam lobe, and the lobe being close to the center shaft would minimize power loss from leverage compared to an actuator at the edge of the rotor.

Regards,
Cadman

knovos

Quote from: Cadman on February 19, 2022, 09:04:12 AM
I've been thinking about maybe trying a 3D printed version myself for a while and I wonder; what would you guys think about using a camshaft operated mechanism to deflect the magnet? Like a high performance ICE with a roller 'lifter' for minimum resistance, push rod and maybe even a rocker arm. We only need to move it a few mm, right? I'm thinking the advantages would be that the spring could return some of it's force to the rotating assembly after passing TDC of the cam lobe, and the lobe being close to the center shaft would minimize power loss from leverage compared to an actuator at the edge of the rotor.
For what I understand what a camshaft is, the movement will be too slow. The push pin must go very vast like milliseconds if possible (a spike!).
If I understand wrong please post a picture to show what you mean.

knovos

I'm working on this idea now.
You can see an animation of this here:
Third mechanism in this vid at 00:54
https://youtu.be/X4g8FTn2iQo