Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator nullifies EMF with field, "doubles input efficiency"

Started by Cloxxki, April 13, 2023, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

Quote from: bistander on April 14, 2023, 09:09:27 AM

A brief look at the diagrams and I know not to waste time on the document. And I thought Holcomb was bad. It pales in comparison to this absurdity. Must be a bad joke from our neighbors to the north.
bi
That comment is self explanatory - "pretty much says it all!"

If you can't figure out Holcomb by now, you'll never get this one...

bistander

Quote from: SolarLab on April 14, 2023, 08:27:22 PM

That comment is self explanatory - "pretty much says it all!"

If you can't figure out Holcomb by now, you'll never get this one...

But I did figure out Holcomb.
bi

SolarLab

Quote from: bistander on April 14, 2023, 08:58:31 PM
But I did figure out Holcomb.
bi
Good - then you understand how it works and why it works.

So you are there then - should not be too hard to figure out how many of these other
technicques work - great, looking forward to more of your insightful technical input.

bistander

Quote from: SolarLab on April 14, 2023, 11:58:48 PM

Good - then you understand how it works and why it works.

So you are there then - should not be too hard to figure out how many of these other
technicques work - great, looking forward to more of your insightful technical input.

The ones I've commented on don't work. That's the problem. Speaking of looking forward, I have been anxiously awaiting your LinGen prototype and test.
bi

Cloxxki

There have been highly respected inventors whose patents were far from an easy build blueprint.
Let's not pretend a good invention will always come with a patent that makes it easy to understand or replicate.

At the same time, if they undertook all this effort and cost to get to a patent, a process that took them a few years as per usual, we need to understand what drove them to. Understand whether they actually built something, whether they even have the advertised 150 kW running somewhere. Understand what keeps them from looping it and milking more money than most can spend. "Lack of funding" doesn't really apply when so much was invested into "protecting" the technology.
It's perfectly scalable up and down, they say. So a couple 20 kW units would turn a run of the mill PHEV into a never-charge BEV. Which, when parked by a premises that taken power 24/7, earns back more in electricity than a fancy BEV car brings in monthly hire fee.

If real, they look to need some help (yes, the website smells funny by lack of external reviews and real pictures).
If scam, they need to be exposed. Anyone googling them, should find a thread on here that quickly explains it.
If deluded or "almost there" inventors, and several lurkers on this forum may be such, they need some help as well.